CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Travelling Sales Man Experience


Hi Friends. I am hardcore reader of ISS and that motivated me to share my own experiences which are 100% true. But name of the concerned and cities may have been changed.
I am talking about my first job in sales where I was posted in Siligury. As part of the job I had to travel another nearby city by bus, a total travel of 3 hrs.
I entered the bus at 6 in the morning and found all window seats and unreserved seats had been occupied. I am great lover of window seats and will do my best to get one, especially if it is a travel in hills or on beach side road.
So, I saw few window seats vacant and occupied one in the middle. I could make out that this seat was reserved for ladies, but on the pretext of not knowing Bengali, I occupied and started expecting some nice company, that I expect even till date, but now travel 99% by air India or overseas.
Anxiously I was looking at the people who were entering bus from the rear and front gate and my eyes caught glimpse of a beautiful young girl accompanies by a male, an old lady and a young girl of 6.
I guessed the man was her father and the old lady was her father mother. I crossed fingers and hoped that this beauty sits with me. As the god heard my prayers and the three ladies occupied seat next to me and the father occupied 3 seats behind my seat. I was happy that I had her on my seat, but still not happy as the 6 year old sat next to me followed by the grand mother and then that angle looking beauty. She was stunning. 5.5 ft tall, flawless golden skin, jet black hip hugging dense and shining and open hairs, big black eyes, red cheeks and full red lips without make up. I could feel her overripe breasts but firm and nipples pointing towards bus roof.
I was cursing my luck as she was no near and yet so far. I started enjoying the morning cool breeze as the bus was passing through hill and it was a wonderful romantic feel. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and as I turned, I saw the old lady trying to speak to me. I did not understand fully what she wanted to say but I understood that concerned me. She was asking me to give the window seat to gorgeous looking girl as she had tendency to vomit. Although I do not like people vomiting while traveling but for her I gladly accepted the request and next moment she was sitting next t me.
I could not believe my luck. It was impossible to look elsewhere when you are with your desired one’s. Her long and dense black hairs were falling on her juicy lips and were slipping on her cheeks. Her shirt buttons were dying to open as her mount like breasts wanted to be free. A few minutes passed and I finally asked her in English, do you really have vomiting problem or you wanted this window seat. She did not speak but kept smiling. I turned my face to look around the bus and found almost every one dozing with eyes closed including the old lady on my seat.
I did not wish to loose opportunity of making hey so long the sun shined. As I turned my head towards, I found she had opened her top button of the shirt and her boobs were visible the extent of pink area around her nipples. My penis had already started revolting and my mouth went dry. For the first time in my life I had any girl so near that her body heat, aroma was hitting me every where including my rod fighting with my zip to come out.
aI dropped my pen in such a way that it falls on her side and I had to bend down to search my pen. While bending down my face and lips brushed with her breast and my chest rested on her Thais. Her eyes were closed, the mist of pure cool morning wind, the aroused breast and my touch had the desired impact. I took time to search my pen and nibbled on her nipples from out side her bra.
Finally I came back to my position and looked inside her, I could see half nipple and aroused creamy silky breast. The bus was going through a rough patches and I was taking full advantage of the bumps  the extent of touching her face with my lips, by now the rain had started and it had become all dark, I looked around and found most passengers dozing, before I could move my hands to her boobs from the back side, I realized some thing was moving under my Thais. Her hand was moving towards my cock, and was tingling with my balls and trying to touch my penis, which was erect and standing upwards.
I picked up my leather bag and kept it on my Thaïs, and opened my zip to allow my 8 inches long and 6inch dia pink panther to oblige the groping hands of this Aisha Takia look alike. She did not loose time and caught hold of my thick and big darling. The heavy medical rep bag was a major hurdle as she wanted shake it up and down. I was on cloud 9 and had to fight myself to contain my excitement. By this time I had moved my hand to her right boob which she hid behind her long dense black hairs. I was pressing, mauling her most erect breast and nipple.
This was first time in my life that my cock was touched by any one else but me. The excitement could not be contained and I ejaculated on her hand. She felt embarrassed and did not know how to react. I took out hanky from my left pocket and passed on to her from under the bag. As she moved her hand and cleaned it with my hanky, by now the rain had stopped and sun was appearing some where behind the hill facing us.
She was smiling and the conductor announced the arrival of my destination. I hurriedly took out my business card and wrote the phone number of my land lord in siligury. The bus had halted and it was time to get down. She kept the most beautiful smile on her lips showing her sparkling teeth’s.
Part - 2
Resting on my bed in the night after returning back to siligury, I was rest less. Could not take out that innocent angle face out of my mind. Will she call, does she live in siligury, or she was going out of siligury. My rock hard penis was angry with me on the loss of opportunity to loose its virginity. i was trying to pacify my penis and telling him that don’t worry, you virgin days are over. I made love to my beautiful penis and made him go back to his shell after masturbating.

A few weeks passed, I use to ask my land lord if any phone came for me but with the passage of time I got busy with my work and then one day when I was preparing to for work, my land lord called me to tell me that a female had called yesterday and that she will call today again at 11. She did not say her name when I asked him if she said who she was. 
He handed over the duplicate key to me and told me that he has to go out and will be back in 2/3 days. I could not have asked for more. At the back of my mind I knew who called and my darling panther was dancing hard and wanted me to kiss him.
1) My land lord left and I set near the phone like a dummy without moving an eyelid. It was only 10.20 and next 40 minutes passed, and then next 20 minutes passed like 50 years before the bell range. I almost crushed the Bakelite receiver in my hand forgot to say hallo, before dozen time hello from the other side fucked my ear. I caught hold of my self, I was sweating in Dec  month. I answered hello and I heard my name from her lips as if she was kissing me. She told me that she is back in siligury for few days and she would like to see me today in next one hour. It was like a million dollar lotto.
I told her that I was waiting for her and gave her direction to reaching my home. I went up washed my penis as it had already leaked. Went out to the market to buy my first condom pack, some cold drink, chocolates, bear etc. I came back and Put on a new set of pajama without undies, and started pacing up down and imaging her in my arms, her lips on mine and most erotic body in my arms.
The front bell rang and I opened the door, there she was wearing a blue denim jean, a red t shirt. She walked in and I closed the door. I picked up her up in my arms, my lips were on hers, by the time I reached to the bed, her resistance was thinning out and she had started opening her mouth. Her lips were full and juicy. Her mild perfume was making me crazy as we opened our cloths and in seconds we were naked and kissing madly. Her toung was deep inside mine, I was literally biting her lips, my toung was like searching a hidden treasure In her mouth. She forced my mouth on her cunt she was wet and I started eating her pink pussy. My toung was working on her pussy as a cat works on milk. My hands were moving on her round and silken hips. She was making sounds. Oh fuck , oh oh oh you son of a bitch, eat me more. Her feet’s were teasing my penis. Suddenly she pushed me and went down to my penis. She looked at it and said this is one of the most beautiful lund I have ever seen. She opened her mouth and with lot of love in her eyes she touched my 3 inched head of my penis, shaped like strawberry.
She was moving her toung on the half an inch center partition on my penis and was trying to insert the tip of her tongh, I told her I want to fuck her as my penis was on the verge of explosion. She agreed and I entered the volcano through small tight 1 inch gate of pussy. I felt my penis skin has got burnt. She was wet, red hot and on the verge of explosion. My 8 inches panther had tasted pussy first time in life and did not wish to withdraw. But we both exploded almost immediately and after few moments my panther also withdrew. For next few minutes we kept lying side by side without speaking but holding hands, touching legs. She turned toward my side and started rubbing her boobs on the residue of sperms in my penis.
That was starter, you are mad but it was fun she was speaking. We don’t know each other and we have fucked. I told her she knew my name and she need to tell me who she was. We started taking while nibbling at the chocolates and she told me that she was basu and was a full time fashion model at Kolkata and keep looking for good looking boys, especially if they are Punjabi. I guessed that day that you were Punjabi and she told me that she got a fairly good idea bout the size and strength of my cock, while talking she was caressing my penis and it had already started getting hard. She went down and started rubbing chocolate on my Thaïs, on my balls, below my balls. Then she crushed chocolate into small granules and started filling up in the skin of my penis. Then she used her saliva on the chocolate and started rubbing on my chest, navel, and lips.
Next moment she was licking my balls, below my balls almost touching my ass. I was gasping for breath, I was excited and my penis grew to its full length of 8 inches. She came up and took my entire length of penis in her mouth and stated sucking it. The chocolate granules in my penis stated melting in her mouth and started rolling down to my ass along with her saliva. She followed the flowing saliva and was licking my ass along with her chocolate mixed saliva. I turned a bit and reached her boobs. I caught hold of her hairs and pushed her on my penis. She now was licking my strawberry shaped penis top, she was moving her pointed toung all around my penis. I bent up and held her head with my hands and brought her to my lips. We started kissing and toung locking. My fingers were moving on her cunt and it was moist with her juice, she was pushing me to her cunt and I did want to experience every thing with her. I entered my toung in her pussy, it was saline and hot. I was moving my toung like a dog and she was moaning, screaming with joy and was using her force to push my  head in her.
Finally she was pleading with me to fuck her with my red hot tool. I place my penis on her cunt and it went in like a hot knife into butter. She said please dry her pussy and my penis and then enter. I did that and this time I enter her dry. Then I started fucking her, harder, faster. The sound of fuch, fuch made her crazy. She told me she is liking my balls banging her ass. Then she told me to lie flat on my back. I did so, she came on top of me and started fucking me. She was jumping on my cock. She finally got a bit tired and keeping my penis in her she came up to put her mouth in mine, her toung banging inside of my mouth, her eyes were closed and her saliva was falling in me. I was also inserting my whole toung in her mouth. Suddenly she started sucking my toung like a candy. After eating me she got straight and started fucking me. With one hand she was controlling her falling hairs and with other she was holding my balls downwards. I love your gorgeous lund, I can get fucked whole life. Then she turned 180 degree without moving out my penis and also started shrieking. Oh yaah, oh yaah. Fuck you, fuck you son of a bitch. She increase her speed and I was pleading her to stop as I was about to come. She said she was ready too, come and we exploded in each other and she fell down on my chest holding my penis in her hand and not allowing it to come out while falling on me. We had fucked for more than half an hour. Her body was lying on me, my hands had moved on her breasts and was caressing her nipples. A few minutes my pink panther shrieked and came out of her cunt with all the juices.
She knelt down and kissed my pink panther and started licking it all over, inserting her tounge into the foreskin and cleaning all the traces of huge post cum. She further went down to my balls and started sucking one by one and moving her tip of the tounge on its skin giving me a tingling feel and making my dick stand at 120 degree. She was continuing licking in between my Thais, legs and finally reached my foot thumbs and took them in mouth, looking at me and smiling. Then she looked at my maha shiv ling and started caressing it with her left hand. She was sitting at the end of my legs, I got up and thrust my dick in her mouth till the throat and started mouth fucking. She was gasping for breath but did not want to loosen her grip on my penis. She was now biting it, I was dying with pleasure which was my first experience.
She suddenly came down on the bed and was lying on her belly. She told me to lick her entire back and suck her ass. I obeyed, I started with her face touching her lips with my toung, she raised her face side ways and we enter into a deep lip lock tasting each other saliva and our toungs fighting each other to get the best of each other. I don’t have words to explain the feel and state of mind. It seemed to be exploding, it seemed to be in heaven may be it can best be felt.
Her neck started paining and we broke our lip lock and I started licking her ear lobs, came down to throat did a friendly biting on the back of her neck, then started down on her back and came to her extra round and creamy buttocks, she told me to slap her buttocks, I did as told. She was moaning, oh darling u are a man, an innocent and first timer. I wish this never come to an end. Please eat my pussy, I did the same and entered my toung into her pussy from back. She was dripping and tighten her legs grip on my head. She was crying with joy, I touched my dick and felt pre cum which I rubbed on the tip of my lingham. She told me to massage her body with my dick. I went up and stated caressing her face with my lund. Her forehead, eyes, cheeks, upper lip, lower lip, she opened her mouth and kissed it, making it moist, I lowered it to her neck brought down to her back, rubbed it to her side boobs and brought it down to her back, hips and finnlay to the heaven gate. We both were hot beyond limits and my pink panther pushed itself in her.
Now she was lying under me, I was on her back, my lund was inside her and she raised her head side ways, we locked our lips and toungs. I was fucking her raising my hips and her cunt was tighten her grip on my long fat lund which was hitting some sort of block inside her. She started shouting and abusing me. U mother fucker, it can not go further, I am already torn. Fuck me harder dog, fuck your son of a bitch harder and faster. I did the same and she started raising her buttocks and I was in her till the end of my dick. I took out my penis, rub it on her hips, in between her hip and back and dried it a bit and again entered her with little effort as my dick had been dried. It was now an hour that we were fucking and swatting like hell in the winter. Finally we exploded to gather and I fell on her back. She turned her head and we looked in each other eyes, she was smiling and had lovely feelings for me.
We kept lying like that for some time ( me on her back) my dick had started contracting and was coming out. Her eyes were closed. I kissed on her cheek and she smiled. i moved from her back and was lying straight on the bed, she turned towards me, her hand moved to my freshly wet penis and she started playing with it. It was afternoon and we both were exhausted and hungry. She came on top of me and our faces were opposite each other. Her lips came on mine and continued on me. We kissed each other saying thanks and she whispered in my ears, you area great fucker and you have one of the most beautiful dick I have come across,
We got up from the bed, completely naked and went into the kitchen. We had our lunch with bear and came back on the bed. Need less saying that after about an hour sleep, she made my panther erect and she fucked me jumping on me while I held her from her back and helped her jump and shout all the dirty words. My lund was red with friction and was looking more eatable. After half an hour I exploded and she hurriedly came down on my dick and I splashed my juices on her face and boobs. She liked it that way.
We had a lavish bath in hot water, played with each other, kissed and sucked every part and finally she announced it was time to go. None of the wanted to say bye but she said she has to go.
I asked her when we meet again, she told me she is moving to kolkatta next day and left her phone no with me.
This is my 1st story, there are more stories that happened with girls/women in Ranchi, Chandigarh, Jalandar, Mumbai, Sydney, Frankfurt and threesomes at delhi, jable pur, Kanpur and many more cities
Also some encounters with man who were part of three sums.
If you like this you may express on vijay621@rediffmail.com
I would be happy to write all my true experiences. Now that I am qualified massager (did a course while doing my MBA in Sydney and relationship councilor, again diploma from Pryas, Rekhi expert, there is lot I can be used for)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment