CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 2 May 2013

Sister-In-Law Managed To Fucked


Hi there and I am a regular visitor of this site though my interest lies mainly in the incest stories. I am an good looking guy with an average body staying in thane and I won’t make false comments like others.
This story has an inspiration from someone’s true story trying to pin down for you people. Any girls/aunts interested to be in touch please drop me an email on available8night@gmail.com
This incident has happened between me and my cousin’s wife. The names in the story are changed. It was the year 2008 when I had just graduated and was looking for a job. My cousin, who stays in our neighbourhood, had married just about 6 months ago.
My bhabhi called me shown her interest to join university as she was interested in further studies, she asked me for help in the studies because she had given up studies about two years back. I said ok as i did not have any bad intentions as I was free and wanted to help her.
The next week, I reached her house and she was there I took out a topic and started explaining to her the topic. Suddenly I felt something on my foot when I saw it was her foot. I was amazed and shocked. In the next morning
I went to her house I was amazed and aroused to see her as she was wearing quiet a transparent dress. This home while studying she massaged her foot on mine I got an erection so in order to save humiliation I said I have pain in my eye and went to the washroom.
She followed me to the washroom then I thought of an idea to check her intentions I asked her to see what was troubling my eyes when she was close I pretended that I slipped and planted a kiss on her lips.
After that she closed the door of the washroom and told me that her husband was very nice but in sex he was quiet monotonous and she always wanted some excitement in sex and she asked me do you know about sex and how it is done.
Shocked by the question and in order to avoid this I said I do not know much about sex. She told me now I will teach you. She ordered me to remove my clothes and started to kiss me, now I was getting excited and I held her breast from outside her clothes and pressed them a bit.
She told me that her husband never sucked her boobs so I started to suck them her nipples were erect and she said such harder well after some time I put my hand through her trouser and felt her pussy it was wet it was the first time I had touched a pussy in my life and was quiet excited and scared. 
Now she ordered me to take off her trouser and kiss her pussy well I did what she said and she was mourning with pleasure after some time she took my tool in her mouth and after a short while I cum well she did not take even a single drop of it in her mouth.
After that she said you look exhausted and she went out and told her maid who was outside to go on leave and bought some drink for me. I was getting dressed but she forbade me to do so. After that she said that my tool is bigger than that of her husband and I wanted that in my pussy and pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.
I helped herself it initially pained a bit but I enjoyed I told her and I was going to cum but she said do it and I cum after 10 minutes after that she laid besides me and told me that she wanted her husband to do sex like this with her.
She said now you can go but I had some other idea now I got up and reversed her and put her in doggy style and wow was her ass tight or what now she tried to stop me but to no avail and I entered my penis in her ass and started to fuck first slowly and then gained speed it was painful for me but I did not care.
She initially screamed and even pushed I but I over powered her and after a little resistance and I got though after about 10 minutes and I was exhausted and felt down she told me that her husband never did that to her and she enjoyed it A Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment