CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 10 May 2013

Malayali Lesbians

Hi guys & gals. Surprised to see a malayalee girl posting the erotica experience? This internet has opened up to expose ourselves now, still concealing our identity. I hope that i am the first female to submit an experience in Kerala Erotica My name is Dipti, from Nilambur. This is my true story, I want share with gilrs like me. I left my Nilambur for my studies, as I’m a brilliant student and I got admission in engineering, which is far from my village, so I joined in ladies hostel. In hostel I got a room with three beds so I have to share with two other girls, out of the two girls one girl is new like me and another girl is our senior. I was very tired with the journey, and very uncomfortable as it’s a new place, I washed my face and started changing my dress to nightie, and I absorb that the senior girl Sangeeta is looking very curiously at me, and smiling. I fell shy, let me tell I’m a beautiful girl 17 years old fair, 5’6 height, 56kg weight and very big breast that can attract even the girls. 38 size, firm with dark brown nipples and pointed tits, with a good shape. My belly is round, deep and big. I’m having round beautiful ass. Long legs and good thighs, I removed my salwar kameez and I’m wearing only bra, which can’t cover my big boobs and panties. Sangeeta passed a comment wow you are beautiful, I received the complement with smile. Like all other collages in India in my collage also there was a ragging problem, around 10 pm at the night, my senior girls came to my room, there are six girls in that batch, they closed the doors. First they caught the other new girl, who stays in my room and asked about her personal things, and asked to sing, dance etc, after Sangeeta introduced me to the girls. One of the girls asked about my bra size, I fell shy, another girl squeezed my breast and said wow it’s wonderful, and all other girls asked me to take of my nightie. I was helpless and I obey there order, and take off my nightie I was wearing pink colour bra and panties which is very suitable for my colour, sangeeta asked take off bra, and I refused but one girl pulled my bra and my boobs came out. One girl pulled my panties, and all of them saw my clean shaved pussy, with long lips, "nice count" one other girl passed the comment. And they asked how you masturbate, I said I won’t. "ninakku aare veenam?" one other girl asked, I got annoyed and shouted shut up you bitch, she slap on my face and said "podi..ninne angane njagal vidukayilla", and she took off her cloths. She is a beautiful girl with 34 size with black nipples, her unshaved pussy is having silky pubic hair, and she pushed me on the bed. I confused, I unable to understand what’s happening, she started kissing on my lips and I started protesting her. Sangeeta started squeezing my nipples and she also took off her dress, and other girls also become naked. The girl started kissing deeply with her tongue in my mouth, one girl started sacking my nipple and some others started licking my thighs. My body becomes so light, and I started feeling like flying. That was my first kiss and I cooperated to that girl by opening my mouth, and she got from me. I was laying on bed naked, all other girls are around me with there naked bodies, I felt so hot and started sweating, one girl smelled my under arms, and started licking my right breast and another girl from left. Two girls shared my thighs and one girl started licking my wet pussy. I wanted to be fucked by someone. And I asked the girls to fuck. They took the promise that I will keep open my wet pussy for them, to fuck any time, and asked me to choose any of them as it’s my first experience. All of them are beautiful, but I choose Pooja. She is really a rare beauty, fair long dark hair, 5.5" height 36 size perfect breast with brown nipple, deep belly and sweet horny cont, with light silky hair. All others appreciated my selection, and asked me to open my legs so that they can lick my pussy for that day. After squeezing my breast and ass, all are taken a kisses from me and they took the new girl to lick there pussy’s. Pooja, Sangeeta and me left alone in the room, Sangeeta said she is my bitch and I can do anything with her and she is going to sleep with me in the room. First time I kissed Pooja on her lips it was really very sweet her boobs were very firm and I bite the nipples, sangeeta started licking my ass. I was surprised to see the Sex tool with pooja, i was seeing it for first time. The said it is an artficial dick used by girls sex to fuck each other, its called ‘dildo’. I haven’t heard of it before. And pooja with the dick (dildo) fucked my pussy with very fast jerks. That was my first experience.

1 comment:

  1. Its not a true story athum keralathile girls...

    ReplyDelete