CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

bhabi gives him a good time in bed.


i’ve been staying with my elder brother and his wife (bhabi) Seema for the last three months. They have been married for about five years. My bhabi is a pretty, plump and jolly woman, and very good company. At home, she mostly wears a short housecoat that reveals the cleavage of her size C36 boobs and her legs half way up her lovely thighs. She has got a big behind as well; it must feel soft and nice to the touch. To describe her in one word: she was voluptuous. When she sits down, the housecoat slides up to reveal more thigh and sometimes I have even glimpsed her Mound of Venus. My brother sure is lucky to be able to sleep with her and fuck her whenever he wants. I know that he fucks her regularly. I’m sure that bhabi gives him a good time in bed. I’m very jealous of my brother. He has this beautiful woman and I have nothing, though I know from the way bhabi treats me and touches me that she is fond of me. One day it so happened that brother was away from home and bhabi was not feeling too well. When I went to find out how she was feeling, she was lying on her bed, wearing a loose gown with buttons down the middle. Some buttons were undone, maybe to let fresh air caress her legs. She said: “Shyam, I’m aching all over. Would you be a darling and press my feet and ankles?” I was more than happy to oblige. I took her foot in my hands. How small and dainty they were. I kissed her ankles. She said: “You naughty boy, I said press my feet, not kiss them.” “Your feet are so sexy, I had to kiss them. Please don’t mind.” I started with the arches of her feet, then the heels. She sighed with pleasure and relief. I then got to work on her calf muscles. How shapely, how soft, how inviting they were. Big brother sure is a lucky man to have such a lovely wife to fuck and enjoy, I said to myself. I kissed the back of her knees. I’d read somewhere that women liked to be kissed there. I thought of venturing north, but as if reading my mind, bhabi said: “What I have and you want to touch belongs to your brother. Some day, you’ll get a pretty girl as a wife who you can touch everywhere like your brother does me.” “I don’t want any pretty girl; I love you and want you.” There it was, the words tumbling out of my mouth, unbidden, uncontrolled. “Then we must find a way out of this, we really must, but not today. Just give me some time” – she replied. “Do you love me?” “Yes, but I love your brother too.” Saying this, she got up and planted a sweet kiss on the side of my mouth, just flicking her lips over mine and drawing back before I could react. I had to go out of town on a course for the next two weeks. In whatever little spare time I had I could only dream about my bhabi Seema. Mercifully, the course ended, not a little too soon, and I was back home. When we managed to be alone, I hugged Seema tight, feeling her soft body against mine. She smiled and kissed me again, on the side of my mouth, her lips gently caressing mine for a flitting instant. The next morning, after Big Brother (BB) had left for work early, Seema and I were enjoying a leisurely cup of tea after breakfast when she suddenly said something out of the blue: “Shyam, I must tell you something that happened last night. Your brother was making love to me as he usually does. At the end, he suddenly cried out, ‘Madhu, Madhu, I love you’. I was shocked, taken totally aback. I had no idea that when he was making love to me he was thinking of my sister!” I must now tell you who Madhu is. Madhu is my bhabhi’s younger sister, a plane Jane in my eyes. She was married off to some vague guy who took off for Australia soon after the wedding, promising to call his bride of less than two weeks there as soon s he had settled down. When last heard of, he had gone up north and married a much older lady, a widow who owned a huge cattle ranch up there and was now busy servicing her and managing the ranch. There was no hope of his return to his native shores. Poor Madhu, she would moon around looking sad and forlorn. Now, in hindsight, after all that has happened, come to think of it, she always did look at Big Brother (BB) with adoring eyes, and he did eye her lustfully! Seema bhabi continued: “Shyam, I said nothing that would reveal my feeling on hearing those words. Here was my husband, making love to me and climaxing inside me, saying that he wanted to fuck my younger sister. But I knew that here was a heaven sent opportunity for us.” “How so?” – I asked, perhaps with the naiveté of the very innocent. “Don’t you get it, my sweet? Tonight, when he makes love to me, I’ll ask him bluntly ‘do you wish it was Madhu under you rather than me’? If he says yes, then I’ll tell him that he can have her with my blessings, but in return I must have my Shyam baby. Wouldn’t you like that, Shyam?” I couldn’t wait for that night of revelation. The next morning, true to her word, Seema bhabi poured out the glad tidings. BB as usual fucked his darling wife vigorously after making her suck his cock for a long, long time. It was as if he couldn’t have enough of her hot tongue and lips on his cock. He then casually kissed her on her breasts and stomach and mounted her. Parting her thighs and telling her to pull them up, he entered her cunt. He then fucked her fast and furiously, banging and thrusting into her body, and before long he was in the throes of ejaculation into my sweet bhabi’s cunt. He climaxed, coming in great bursts, crying out, as before ‘Madhu, Madhu, I love you’. After he had spent inside her, Seema told him bluntly that he wanted to fuck Madhu he could jolly well have her, with his wife’s blessings. BB was naturally taken aback. After all, it’s not every day that your darling wife tells you that you can fuck her younger sister! Seema assured her husband that she was serious, but there was one condition attached. She would get Madhu to stay with us and be fucked by him without any problem, if he agreed that she could spend nights with his younger brother, namely, yours truly. By now BB didn’t know whether he was coming or going. On the one had, he was going to be able to fuck his beloved Madhu, but that scamp of his brother would get to fuck his wife! Hobson’s choice indeed. But in the end, in the face of his wife’s ‘take it or leave it’ ultimatum, he agreed. Well, after a couple of days, Madhu came to live with us. She was given a room, adjoining mine. There was an interconnecting door between our doors, and I observed that she was very careful to bolt it on her side. Stupid girl, would even deign I look at her, knowing that Seema would be mine very soon? At about ten that night, there was a knock on my door. I opened it, to find Seema bhabi, dressed in a clinging nightgown. She came in. I locked the door. She was in my arms. We were kissing each other madly. As soon as we could disengage from our embrace, she said: “Your BB is now with his beloved Madhu. We have the whole night before us. Let’s make the most of it.” Saying this, she quickly got out of her negligee and stood there naked before me. The sight was too much for me to behold for long. I don’t know when I took off my clothes; later, she told that I was fumbling so much with my buttons that she had to help me to undress. I was overwhelmed that I was going to fuck my bhabi with the blessings of my BB. I had no though except to enter that delicious cunt as quickly as I could. But Seema bhabi stopped me, saying: “That’s no way to make love to a woman. First, you have to prepare her and arouse her to receive your cock inside her cunny hole, you silly boy.” “Tell me how, I’ll do anything to make you happy.” “Anything?” -- she asked. I said: “ I’ll do anything you ask me to, but don’t ask me to leave you. I’ll die.” “Well then, you must do everything I tell you. First, kiss me, darling boy” She kissed me on the mouth, parting my lips with her, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She tasted so sweet, and I told her so. She told me suck on her tongue and drink her juices as if we were one being. She then said: “You said I’m sweet up here. Why don’t you find out how sweet I am between my legs?” She guided my face down to her pussy, which was by now invitingly open for my tongue to enter. Face down, tongue inside her cunt, I squeezed her big breasts. How soft they were, and how sweet and aromatic her cunt tasted. I couldn’t help but think that this was the same cunt that my BB fucked almost every night, and now I’m eating it! As if reading my thoughts, she said: “Don’t feel bad about what you are doing. You love me, don’t you? Your brother also often sucks my cunt before he fucks me. If you love someone, then you will worship and kiss every part of his or her body. So, darling boy, put your tongue in me. Swirl it around my vaginal wall and lick and suck my clit and feel it grow big under your tongue.” I did as I was bid without hesitation because I loved this woman so much. Her pussy was sweet to the taste and smelt of roses. She thrust her pelvis into my face and was jerking forward and backward, urging me to fuck her cunny with my tongue. She pulled me up my face and said: “Now you can fuck me with your cock.” She held my cock in her hand and guided me into that hot little cunt hole of hers. She was already wet because of my tonguing and my cock slipped into her easily, and possibly because BB had used it quite a lot. I started to fuck her, in, out, in out, in out. Sometimes in my enthusiasm, my cock used to come out of her cunt, and then she’d say that it had come out, and guide my cock back into her pussy with her hand. It was so pleasurable. Soon she was moaning and convulsing, in the throes of a momentous orgasm. She held me tight, murmuring erotic little messages into my ears, how much she had wanted to be fucked by me, how much she enjoyed fucked by my hard young body, and so on. She kept on telling me not to come because she wanted to enjoy being fucked by my hard cock for ever. She came in great gasps of pleasure, clasping me tight and slowing me down. I stopped fucking her and just lay on her plump, soft body, exhausted by the strenuous fucking I had done. I took out my cock slowly and rested by her side, she holding me and kissing me sensuously on my mouth and sucking on my tongue. Her kisses brought me back to life. She was now lying on me, her soft body pressed to mine, kissing me passionately and telling me how much she loved and desired me. She went downward, her body rubbing mine, until she came face to face with my now turgid cock. She kissed me there – I’d never imagined in my wildest drams that my bhabi would actually have my cock in her mouth. She slid her tongue and lips up and down the shaft, giving me waves of pleasure. She took the cock head into her mouth and swirled her tongue round and round it taking me to unbelievable heights of pleasure. My BB had indeed tutored his darling wife well to suck a cock, I told myself, and now I was getting the benefit of that expertise. Seema bhabi is the best cock sucker I have ever had in my entire life. She has this technique of dabbing the cock with her tongue to make it strum like a banjo string, without holding your cock by the hand while sucking you as most other women do when they are sucking your cock. I have no words to describe how it feels except to say that it’s heavenly. All this made me hot and horny again, and I was on top of my darling bhabi (sister-in-law). My cock went into her cunt as if they were made for each other. I started fucking her with a lot of love, holding her close to me and whispering endearments into her ears. She whispered to me how much she loved me and how much she enjoyed our lovemaking. Time was fast beckoning a climax. My juices were building up within me, and my bhabi’s holding my cock with her vaginal muscles tight were not helping matters! I just couldn’t hold myself any longer. My body contorted and I came and came and came… I discharged into my lover’s cunt and womb with gallons of pent up energy. Seema bhabi took it all in saying: “Spend it all inside me, darling boy; don’t spill one drop outside; I can take every drop of you inside me – it’ll remind me how you fucked me.” My cock slowly got limp and I got out of her cunt, exhausted and I fell asleep in her arms, thoroughly satiated and satisfied. I woke up in the morning to find my lover already awake, bathed and as fresh as a newly plucked rose. She was naked and was stroking my naked body with her delicate fingers. I had a quick bath and came back into the bedroom. She took me into her arms and kissed me passionately. I forced her down on the bed, opened up her thighs and started kissing, licking and sucking that sweet little cunt of hers. I can never have enough of her cunt taste. Without any more ado, she guided my cock into her moist and ready cunt, and I started fucking her again, in, out, in out in a frenzy of lust and love until both climaxed together. BB must have been having a good time with his sis-in-law Madhu, because when I saw him he looked a very satisfied man indeed! After about a week of pure unadulterated nights of pleasure with my darling bhabi, she suddenly broke the bad news to me. Her husband was fucking her sister much too much, she felt. The time had come for the straying husband to come back home and spend nights with his wife. As for me, I was the discarded lover, but with the freedom to service dear Madhu in any way she might accommodate me. That night, I was back in my bedroom; Madhu was in the room next to mine, with that same communicating door between us. Later at night, when I was sure that BB was too busy fucking his darling wife to worry about what his brother and lover were up to, I knocked on the door between our bedrooms. A gruff, sleepy voice asked me what I wanted. I said: “Madhu, open the door, I just want to talk to you” The door opened revealing Madhu in a clinging nightgown barely covering her crotch and bum. Encouraging sight, I thought. I put an arm about her waist and guided her back to her bed. There was no time for words. I put an arm round her and cupped a breast in my palm, feeling its softness. It was a small breast, much smaller than her sister’s, but soft and sexy all right. I squeezed it, feeling the nipple grow hard against my fingers. I then kissed her hard on the lips, forcing my tongue into her mouth. Her body stiffened in protest, but I wasn’t bothered. Her elder sister had taught me a lot. I forced her down on the bed and raised her nightgown to expose her thighs to my gaze. She had beautiful long and slim thighs. She tried to cover her cunt with her hands, thighs closed. I forced them open with the edge of my palm, kissing her all the while on her lips and mouth. It was a show of force. I stroked and caressed her and put my face down into her Mound of Venus. I kissed her cunt, first on her outer labia, then put my tongue inside, licking her inner labia and then the walls of her vagina. Her cunt smell was different from that of Seema’s, who smelt of roses, whereas Madhu’s scent was that of jasmines. I swirled my tongue around her vagina and her clitoris, tasting her and soon she surrendered. Her body relaxed and I could hear moans of pleasure. Finally, She heaved and came in my mouth in buckets, crying ‘suck me more, suck me more’. She now turned sideways, turned her tight ass towards my face, and said: “You’ve done enough damage, you naughty boy. Now suck me from the rear. Kiss and lick me all over there.” I didn’t know what to do. “Come on, why are you hesitating? If you are going to fuck me, you’ll have to do what I tell you.” I bit the bullet and lowered my face down to the valley between her buttocks. I licked that prohibited crevice carefully, with much hesitation. Madhu sensed my hesitation. She got up and kissed me full on the mouth and said: “My dear, I’ll do to you what I told you to do to me.” With this she turned me over and started licking and kissing my anus and the all the area round it with much fervor and enthusiasm. She worked her tongue expertly over my anus. Later on, I came to know that she learned all this from erotic movies that BB and she used to watch together during their love sessions. After this show of affection, I could not but reciprocate when she turned on her stomach, exposing her ass to my view. They were smaller, much smaller than her sister’s, which were plump, round and inviting. But it was a woman’s ass, waiting to be kissed. I kneaded and sensually fondled her ass, caressing the divide between them with the edge of my palm. That got her more heated up. She pulled down my head to the crease between her ass cheeks and said: “Eat me there”. I plunged my face into the valley between her twin buns and licked her all over, putting my tongue deep into her asshole, as she wanted. “Ahh ... that’s nice” – she murmured. I continued to ream her asshole wit my tongue until she turned over on her back and said” “Sweetie, I’m ready to be fucked by you now. Take me slow and easy and let’s both enjoy ourselves.” She raised her legs in the classical posture of a woman waiting to receive a cock between her legs. I entered her with my rigid cock. She was much tighter than her sister, probably as her vaginal passage had not been used as often. It was a real delight to enter that tight cunt. I took out my cock and re-entered her to repeat the pleasure. I repeated the action a number of times until she could not take it any more (her sister had taught me to do this). She told me to fuck her properly without taking my cock out of her cunt. I fucked her long and hard until she came and came and came. To show her who was the master, I fucked her twice more during the night before leaving her bed and returning to mine for a well deserved rest. This fucking of my dear sister-in-law and her younger sister by the two brothers went on till that time when I got a job in a foreign bank. I was now earning a good salary and was of a fit age to get married. But I had no intention of getting tied down when I was having the best of two worlds! I was helping my brother to keep his wife and his sister happy, and the brothers were also happy and content with things as they were. Then, my sister-in-law got a bright idea. “What if Madhu and you got married? It would be the ideal way to seal our relationship – two brothers married to two sisters and enjoying fucking them both!” The problem was that Madhu was somewhat older than I was, and frankly speaking, wasn’t a great looker. But she had a good body which she took care to maintain, and she was certainly great in bed. Both BB and could certify to that. We were free to do what we wanted as there was no one to question us. So, with my brother’s and Madhu’s sister’s blessings, we got quietly married in a local temple. Madhu spent her wedding night with BB, and I with Seema bhabi. It was the perfect wedding night for the newly married husband and wife, in the arms of their lovers! Madhu and I went for our honeymoon to Kerala on a boating trip on its famous backwaters. It was an experience to fuck my wife riding on a boat in the stillness of the night with just the sound of the water lapping the sides of the boat, rocking it to and fro. Fittingly, it was during the honeymoon that my wife learned how to take my cock in her ass. We met another couple on holiday, not on a honeymoon, but on a trip to renew their marriage vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment