CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 5 October 2013

Fun At Theater – Part I



Hi guys! I’m Samuel Jacob  now I’m here to share one of my stories. Please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

I’m working for a construction company in Bangalore after finishing my engineering. This happened during the final semester of my college. I’m a decent looking guy with a little tummy and 6″ shaft. The heroin of the story is Anu. The best thing about her is her boobs. She has a 38c – 32 – 36. Every man would love you suck those mangoes of her.

Now to the story, we both were in the same class in the college and our houses were close by. She wasn’t that good at mathematics so one day before the 1st sem math exam, she asked me if I could help her with the subject. I didn’t have anything for her then, so I was a bit hesitant at first but finally agreed to help her. She asked me if I could teach her (complex numbers) on a Saturday at a nearby park.

That day she was wearing a t shirt and jeans. We went to a bench and she bent down to clean the bench and her cleavage was clearly visible. I immediately got a hard on looking at the sight but managed to hide it. I was lost in that sight throughout the time I was with her. She thought that I was not comfortable to teach her, so she left after about an hour. While leaving we exchanged our numbers.

From that day we started texting and talking to each other frequently and I used to get lots of opportunities to see her boobs as she used to wear loose dresses.

One day while talking, she asked me about my girlfriend (I don’t have any girlfriend) and I asked her if she had a boyfriend and the conversation went on like that and finally she told me that I should find one soon. I asked her why she thought so and she told me that she has seen me stare at girls whenever I get a chance. Immediately I told her that I don’t stare at everyone, only a few and also only at the ones who expose. She said chi and stopped texting. I said sorry and then she asked me what all do I in a girl. I told that face first then boobs and ass. Then she asked me who all I check out generally. I told her that I do check you out frequently. She asked me what I liked in her. I told her that she has a good smile and also told her that she had great boobs. She asked me if I was hitting on her. I told yeah I have been trying for a long time now.

The next time I met her, she was wearing a low cut top and jeans. We had been to McDonald’s and she took a corner seat where no one could notice us. She was sitting in such a way that her boobs were placed on the table and as a result when she was leaning to the front almost whole of her boobs were almost popping out. I was staring at the melons and she noticed and asked me not to stare like that. I told her that if she didn’t want me to stare at those she wouldn’t have exposed it in the first place. For that she gave a naughty smile. That was a green signal for me. I immediately stood up and sat next to her. I kept my hand on her thighs and started massaging her. I looked around to make sure that no one is noticing and then smooched her. She responded well but we had to break free as we heard someone. She immediately got up and told not here and said we will leave.

We left the place and decided to go for a movie. We took a couple of tickets for some telugu movie, since it was a weekday the movie was quite empty. Once the movie began, I started caressing her boobs over her t shirt (she had removed her bra and panty before getting into the movie). She started moaning a little and immediately I pulled her head and started kissing her. She responded well and in a couple of minutes our tongue was exploring each other’s mouth. By then my hand had entered her t-shirt and had started pressing her nipples.

After a few minutes we broke our kiss and I started licking her boobs and I zipped down her pants and went down to explore her wet pussy(it was clean shaved). I inserted my finger into her pussy and started finger fucking her. Within a couple of minutes she held my hand and collapsed. She rested for a while and then told me its my turn and started massaging my cock over the pants.

She then bent down unzipped my pants and started stroking my dick slowly. After a while she licked the pre-cum clean and thrust it into her mouth. She took it all in and then gave me a wonderful blowjob. It was a heavenly feeling for me. After 10 mins hard work I told her that I am about to cum, she told me to cum into her mouth and she gulped every bit of my cum and then licked my dick clean. We both had become tired and decided to leave the place. But we realized that we had just reached the intermission of the movie and we had some time to have another session. So we decided to stay back till the movie got over.

During the intermission she had gone to the washroom and I was waiting for her to get something to eat and drink. Just then I saw her walking very quick to me and she whispered to me that there is enough place for both of us in the washroom and since only a few people are there for the movie it would be empty for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment