CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Sunday 13 October 2013

A Miss Call



Dear readers , A very warm welcome to this lovely site which provides us platform to express our sexual encounters and I am very much thankful to this site . I have been reading stories on this site out of which few are real and few are imaginary absolutely no comments on any stories , here I am narrating you my experience and I hope you will like it . Well my introduction , I am Rahul , age 26 from Bangalore . I am 6 feet tall and any girl can easily fall for my physique. The incidence I am narrating you is real and it happened few years back with one of my friend sheela , who was actually married with one kid . With a good physique and with age around 32. I very well remember that day it was Saturday , before that day we from office had been to a resort for party . I was fully drunk that day and couldn't check my cell phone at night , Saturday morning when I woke up I had missed call from her . I did not know her number and she had lost something in resort so she had called me to ask whether I have got it since I was the last one to leave . I said no sheela I don't know , we hung up call then she sent me a message saying "sorry to bother you dear " I replied with a smiley and followed by message " Thats fine your call was unexpected for me " .. The chatting went on till evening . I didn't know that she was staying in same area as mine , in chat I got to know that , evening she invited me to join her to cyber cafe .. I did not know why , then she told u r friendly person I wanted to talk to you so I called I said fine.. She logged on yahoo messenger and was chatting with one of her friend .. I was seeing it she told he is her friend ... Then he sent a message back to her saying "shall we have a naughty chat ? " I was literally shocked seeing that .. She closed the window ... She signed off and we left from that place .. But even if I came out also there was that thing in my mind .. Naughty chat .. I called her and asked her what it is .. She denied to say .. Then saturday night as usual in bangalore I had small drink with my friends and slept off .. The next day was interesting to me .. As usual from morning we begun our chatting on phone .. She invited me for lunch for which I agreed .. She told me to get movies while coming .. I planned to seduce her and told my friends to give me all blue films .. And told her I have only romantic movies she said yes get it I will see since her husband was not in station .. The devil in my mind was saying its my turn to do naughty things with her .. I went to her house which was very small .. Open bathroom .. Anyone taking bath can be seen from anywhere .. She turned on her pc and I started playing films .. She was familiar with all sexual things since she was married .. There was a cock sucking scene on screen .. I asked her have u tried this , she said its good to do before food since its dirty , then there was scene of pussy licking .. I asked her do u also shave ? She said yes and my cock started raising ... Then sheela went to pee .. I could see that clearly on monitor I was about to turn for which she told naughty don't turn .. I was totally stunned and was seeing monitor only .. She sat beside me and holded my hand .. I was shocked , she asked are you feeling something I said yes .. She touched my cock and I lost my control .. Kissed on her lips and pressed boobs .. After sometimes realised door was not locked .. I told her lock door and come into room .. She was wearing nighty .. I lifted it and amazed to see her fully shaved pussy .. I started to lick it madly cos I love licking pussy to the core .. It was wet and tasting awesome , combination of her love juice and pee .. Awesome taste .. I licked for about 20 mins where she cummed 4 times in my mouth .. Then she started playing with my cock .. For 15 mins she licked , bite and gave wonderful blow job .. She said she wants my cock in .. So I took out my 7 inches from her mouth and told her to sit on my cock .. She was moving up and down .. Lovely feeling then she told she wants to be bitch and to Fuk her on dog style .. I did ... We had 5 times sex that day satisfying each other .. Then we planned for one more session with her friend Rajani who is sex bomb ..

No comments:

Post a Comment