CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Sunday 13 October 2013

A one night stand in bangalore



my real life experience which is till day one of the best in my life. This happened about 5 yrs back when I was living with 3 of my friends in a 3 bedroom apartment in Bangalore. We were all into software and used to work our asses off during the week and have lots of fun over the weekend. Once my girlfriend who was studying here had gone to her home for vacation and I had been dry for sometime. On a weekend one of the friends came back from a disc with his girl friend and a flat-mate and friend of hers, lets call her Polly (name changed for privacy). Polly recently had a bad break up and they had tagged her along to cheer her up. Polly let me tell you, was a pretty girl but dint look happy and did not talk much. She was in a top and a tight jeans. She must be 5'3", fair, not plump with huge boobs and a good ass. She had just joined a firm as an HR executive. So we all had our chats, loud music and then started smoking up and drinking. We ordered in some food also. After a while my friend and his girlfriend disappeared into his room leaving me and Polly together. We drank a lot and I think that broke off the ice and we started chatting freely. We talked about friends, relationships and finally came to sex (as obviously we were aware of what was going on in the other room). We both shared that we haven't had sex in a while and we both wanted it badly. I playfully asked her if we can do it to which she got mad at me. But one more drink down she said she would like to have sex with me only if we keep it off any strings. It should be a clean one night stand. I told her that I also don't want to ruin my relationship with my girl friend. We both got up and I took her to my room. As soon as I closed the door, I took her face in my hands and started kissing her lips. Being drunk we did not find it difficult even though we just met. We kissed passionately while I was exploring her body. I inserted my hand from under her top and started roaming on her bare skin and then started pressing her boobs over the bra. She also got excited and started rubbing her hands on my already hard dick over my bermuda. Soon we helped each other out of our clothes and were down to our undies. I pushed her onto the bed and started kissing her neck and went down to her boobs. I removed the straps of her bra and took it off biting with my teeth. Her pinkish areola and the hard nipples waiting for me to feast on was a great sight. I started sucking and biting her boobs while playing with the other. She started moaning lightly which made me go wild on her. After ravishing her boobs I came down to her belly button and licked around it with the tip of my tongue and then went down the navel and removed her wet panty to reveal her trimmed triangle. She had a fleshy pussy which was already wet and throbbing. I started tongue fucking her and biting her clit in between. She started moaning loud and I increased my speed. After 2-3 minuted she started pushing my head hard into her and was stretching her legs. She had a huge orgasm. I licked it and then kissed her. She was smiling at me and said she wants to reward me now and pushed me down and went down my body kissing me all over. She reached my dick and started playing with it in her hands. (Let me tell you, I dont have a huge one. It must be 6-7".) She licked it and opened her mouth slightly and started pushing it in. I was in heavens feeling her lips, teeth and tongue around my shaft. She pulled it out and then repeated it slowly first and then increased the speed. I also gave slight moans. She gave me the best blowjob of my life. When I was about to cum I told her but she continued and just when I spurted she took it out and got it on her face and boobs. She cleaned herself and came back. I was limp but her gentle rubbing on my dick got it up in a flash. We both wanted to get into the real action. I made her lie on her back, stood in front of her legs, spread them and put them on my shoulders. I positioned my dick in front her love hole and started rubbing her cunt. She was getting restless and started shouting "Fuck me Fucker!! Fuck me now!!". I got more aroused hearing these and seeing the lust in her eyes. I pushed my dick as hard as I can into her and she cried out loud. But I did not stop. I took it out and then started to ram her at a steady rhythm. Now she was enjoying and reciprocating by trying to match my motion from below. I squeezed her boobs and nipples with one of my hands while she continued swearing and I liked it. After a while she said she wanted to ride me. I also like that as I love watching the boobs swinging. Also that would help in prolonging my erection. I lied down on the bed and she sat on my hip and adjusted her pussy around my pole. It was a beauty watching her pussy sucking my dick and releasing it. She fucked me like that till she was exhausted. We lost count of how many times she came as she was having very frequent convulsions. Now we were both tired and wanted to cum. I asked her to get into doggy position and I got behind her. She had a perfect ass and I spanked her till it was red. Then I pushed my dick deep into her pussy and started fucking her fast. There was a rhythmic "plup", "plup" sound coming everytime our fleshes met and it was erotic. Finally I came and she too had an orgasm shortly. We slept in bed hugging each other tired and naked. In the morning we woke up to find us wrapped up together and had one more round before she dressed up and left for her apartment. Before leaving she asked me if we can continue this "no strings" stuff and I said yes obviously for its every man's dream ;). We exchanged our numbers and continued enjoying. I will narrate the story of my accidental threesome with Polly and my friend's gf at their apartment later. This is my first time writing. So please let me know about my writing and pardon me for the mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment