CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Girlfriend In Red Sari - Part I

This is story between me and my girl friend. I used to call her shona and wil use d same name. this is d day wen we had cultural fest in our college. Me and my gal had a very romantic relationship, we used to treat each other more of husband and wife.. We had everything in our story love, fight, lust, villans etc a typical bollywood script..
Now let me get to story, as it was cultural fest in our college which i was least interested in, but my gal wanted to participate in it as it was our last year.. So she did.. That day she wore a red sari.. I went to pick her up on my bike and was startled by her der only.. Naughtily i said, "shona, you are looking beautiful and stunnin.. Pls cancel dis event, we will go somewhere else.. I want to taste ya baby.:)" for which she just give me a small pat on my back, saying "naughty boy" and just hold me tightly from behind.
Her boobs completely pressed against my back (it was quite usual for me when we used to go on ride). She hold my waiste tightly and kept other one on my shoulder. And rested her head on back other shoulder (she used to do so when she felt like being with me forever). Then soon we reached college, i dropped her and left from there as i had some work at home..
I asked her to call me when events get over so that i could pick her up. And so she did.. Mean time i imagined how other guys are going to stare at assets of my beautiful baby.. But nothing could b done beautiful gals do face such prob.
I went home did my chat and meanwhile we exchanged text and still telling her how beautiful she looked and beware of fools n all.. She replied by love you and kisses and hugs( typical girly overflow which i actually liked).. Now she messaged me to come to pick her up and went back.
After i went back, wen i saw her, she looked tired. I dont know what charm she had, but her silky long straightened hairs made her look so beautiful my heart started beating fast.. She was with her friend, i picked her up and on d way she told me what happened and what not..  while driving i just caressed her cheeks coz i liked to do so and she was holding me in same position as while going, i found that she had mild fever. I asked her what happened, she said she was not feeling well and was tired and needed to spent sometime with me and have rest.
I stopped near medical store got a crocin for her and asked if she would like to come to my place so that she can take rest for which she said yes.. She knew I am thinking bout romance so just smiled wen i asked her d question.:p we reached home, as we had a duplex and my room on 1st floor.. She asked me to lift her and take her to room as she was tired, she had such habit of making childish demands.. And i too liked to fulfill them when we met privatly..Now to describe my gal, she s 32-26-34, 5.6'' height, slim, had long black silky soft straight hairs, a bit long straight nose, soft as velvet skin, fair you can compare her with penelope cruze..
I lifted her in my arms, slender and soft as she was, she held me around my neck and buried her face in my chest as i lifted her and took her to my room. She was kind of silent that day as if a innocent gal which she was not may b she was too tired.:p i took her to my room and slightly placed her on my bed and sat besides her and asked her to take rest. I was about to leave and again a demand came, she said," my legs are paining pls give me a toe massage" usually she never asked me to do so for me taking undue advantage of such situations.. But she was tired and so i dropped evil intensions and did massage her feets and toe. After sometime she asked me to stop and said thanks..
let me describe the scene now. It was a single bed my baby was lying on it and i was sitting on d edge of d bed as she said thanks i gave her angry look coz she didnt need to say so.. She just gave and innocent smile, i looked into her big eyes wit maskara, they were full of love, i traced my finger along her hairs and moved some behind her ears.. I moved towards her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said "anything for you jaan" i noticed her breathing was heavy as her boobs were moving up n down. There was sheer innocence in every action she did which made my heart beat more for her.. She closed her eyes..
I kissed her nose tip, she had most softest cheeks i kissed her on her cheeks.. Left right then on her chin, gave a small bite.. Then i took her hand kissed on her fingers.. I didnt kiss her lips which were lying in front of with my fav strawberry gloss on dem.. Her lips were slight apart, juicy and inviting as if she wanted me to suck the nectar out of them. But i didnt.. She opened her eyes as if shocked. I smiled and told her u need rest..
Her eyes were saying something, she just looked at me and blinked her eyes and we looked at each other.. Without a word i moved close to her and placed my lips on her soft, cute little lips.. And she responded to my attack.. She just grabbed me held my head and moved her hand in my hairs, i held her waist wit one hand and other hand behind her head in her ears and our tongues meeting each other, we were exchanging each others saliva and sucking lips vigorously.. I was moving my hand on her exposed waiste as she had sari and grabbed her waiste and rubbed her skin while doing so..
She was getting heated up and so was i.. Everything just started heated up and den i broke our kiss which lasted for 10min i guess.. Both our lips were dry.. Yet her eyes asked for more.. I again gave her soft kisses on lips and around face but this time i shifted on bed and legs were over her legs and my crouch touching her. And both of us on our sides kissing and enjoying each others body..
i'm 5.9'' tall, 6inch long toll, fair, athletic body, broad hairy chest. Now i grabbed her like a pillow and squeezed her in my arms.. And enjoying her smooth skin.. After attacking her lucious lips i slowly moved down, kissing her soft velvety skin.. her long neck and sliding over her like snake..

No comments:

Post a Comment