CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 30 April 2013

A New World

Hello readers, this is ratheesh back again with a fabulous story (actually not as it is one which happened really). I really want to thank the people of kerala erotica for operating this site . thank u guys . Its been a long time I published my first story so let me introduce my self. Basically I from coimbatore and currently in Chennai . I am not disclosing anything else for my safety reason. if u r interested in personal friendship u r welcome and pls mail me to ratheesh1985mca@gmail.com. Ok friends I don’t want to waste your precious time so let us get into the incident happened. First of all I am writing this to seek your advice more than sharing the incident. As you all know I had first encounter with Vidhya (my distant relative). Actually it is not an encounter as we didn’t have sex properly since both are virgin. After that she left to Banglore for her studies so now I don’t have contacts with her. Even I shifted to coimbatore for some family reasons. As I mentioned in my early story that I am a fitness freak and love to workout a lot. This incident happened few days back and its very hot and new . so friends pls relax yourself and enjoy the story.. I met a guy in the gym. We became some close friends within a short time. Actually he is a gay which I came to know later. Don’t worry friends this is not a story about gay as am not interested in gay rather I love gals and aunties. He use to touch my abs and arms and compliment regularly. I didn’t take it seriously as most of my gym mates use to do that. Once he asked me to come to his house and I made a visit as per his request and straight away he asked me can you be my gay partner ? I made his clear that I am not interest and finally he asked me can u atleast have sex with his female friend and he can see and satisfy himself . It was like a jackpot for me as I was looking for some secret partner but at the same time I don’t want to get into any trap of him so after all my clarifications I agreed and he was really happy. He didn’t have her picture so I was very curiously waiting for the day. It was fixed after 10days. Finally the day came. I went to his house and was astonished to see a gorgeous women there. She is 33 yrs and with extremely maintained structure. Her vital status(36-32-36).I came to know all these later that day. She use to workout regularly and maintain her figure properly.she approached and I was very nervous and was shivering inside but I didn’t show it to her as a matter of prestige, After all formal talk she asked me to show my dick to her . since I was frightened inside my dick was not raising and I was feeling bad for my situation. She understood that and came near me and made me relaxed and she kept her hand on my dick over the pant and took my hand and kept on her boobs. She took my dick out and started stroking it my bulge started growing in her hands. I removed her dress and she was only in her inner garments. Wow what a site it was. Recollecting the incident makes my dick to raise to its maximum length. She made me nude and asked me to lie on the bed corner and I did as her asked. I didn’t allow to remove her undergarments as it was making me more hornier. Black bra and transperant panty drive me crazy and perfume smell along with sweat was fantastic. Friends I forgot to say you am crazy on smell coming out women’s armpit with sweat and perfume mixed. She gave the best blowjob of my life . that was my first blowjob. I got a problem of frequent cumming so I cummed in her mouth and took it like a cheese cream . now it was my turn. I did as she instructed . i was licking her pussy and it was cleanly shaved and wet. I love to lick women’s shaved pussy . I inserted my middle finger inside her asshole. She twisted her body in the pleasure and she loved it very much. My dick got the power back for the real action. I couldn’t control myself . I made her lie on her back and mounted on her . I spread her legs wide apart and inserted my dick inside hers . initially it was painfull for me as my foreskin on the penies didn’t open fully. Somehow I managed to insert my dick inside and it has gone fully inside and fucked her like anything and pumped my cum inside her. I find the satisfaction in her eyes but I was feeling the pain very much. Even my friend who was watching this also masturbated himself and reached to the satisfaction and he thanked me for this help. But I was not happy as it was done in a hurry and since it was my first time I couldn’t cooperated well. Now am ready and more passionate but cant find the friend back . he too shifted his residence to someother city . After that she left to abroad with her husband and I don’t have contact with her now. Dear friends I need your help now . I still got that foreskin problem. Any doctors who reads this story pls help me out. More details about me . I am 23 years old with six packs abs and good physique from a middle class family . my dick wil be around7 inches and I don’t want to exaggerate like others by saying 9 and 10inches. Any aunties and gals from Chennai and coimbatore can contact me and lets share our feelings. I don’t have any close friend right now so seeking some good company . pls do mail me and help me out and even I want to enjoy like others. Pls give comments to the above id. With regards, ratheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment