CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 30 April 2013

My First Attempt with Friend


HI friends i am Rakesh 22yrs old. This is the first time i am penning down my real experience so if there i any mistake kindly cooperate. It happened 6yrs back when i was in my 1st puc. I am basically from banglore and believe it or not i enjoyed my friend at home. It was my sisters birthday my friend shree came at around 10 in the morning to ask for notes. Later she came at night to return it back. I was having dinner with my family and my dad invited her to join us. She came and we were talking casually and my dad told us to study together everyday. Next day she came to study and i was cursing her as i was loosing my privacy. That day we studied for 2hrs and she went off. The next day i was sitting idle and door bell rang when i opened i was shocked to see and then i understood how glamorous she was. My mind was telling me to propose her i waited for two days and finally asked her. After sometime she told she also liked me. She was not so beautiful but had nice ass and boobs which were poking me everyday. As soon as she accepted my proposal i kissed on her hand and it was really a thrilling moment as it was my first love. Later our studies started to decline slowly and we started kissing and hugging everyday. I am on the heavier side so she used to say i can bear ur love and its difficult to bear my weight. I used enjoy pressing her boobs and kissing hours together. We were waiting for a chance to mate and as we were science students we didn’t wanna take risk. I told my dad’s assistant to get condom from somewhere. After 3 months of all kissing and carcassing finally the day arrived. My parents had been to my native and i was alone waiting for her to arrive. Around 12 she came and i grabbed her in my arms and bolted the door. I started kissing her madly. She was also enjoying responded equally. Then i took her to my room and laid her on my bed. She was wearing a lime yellow salwar and was looking hot and i was in my bermuda and t shirt. I started to press her boobs from outside and she was getting really horny. Later she touched my dick and an electric shock ran thru my body it was amazing moment. Even now my dick raises thinking abt that. Then i removed her top and was amazes she was not wearing a bra. First time i saw a woman’s boobs after getting matured. I bit her nipples and inserted my other hand into her pussy. It was already wet she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Later we both were nude and i told i will insert my cock but she refused saying she is scared of getting pregnant. I told i will wear condom and there is no chance of that. Later she agreed and i tried to insert into her as it was really tight. She told its paining i applies some coconut oil and finally inserted my cock at once she shouted for a moment and her pussy was bleeding. Later i slowly started moving and we both enjoyed it. After a while we both had orgasm and went to bathroom and enjoyed another round over there. After this we were sitting in hall and suddenly my parents arrive and saw both in a awkward state and took me to her home and told her parents not to send her to our home. This is how my first love ended and now i am desperate for sex. Hope u people enjoyed my experience. Please send your comments and any ladies girls married unmarried woman mail me to satisfy ur’s as well as my desire. My mail id is sexrake21@yahoo.in... Will be waiting for ur mails yours rakesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment