CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Sex with sexy virgin Sony

Hi KE readers this is arun, age 28, now am living in Pune. I am reading KE stories since 4 years and now got courage to share my sex experience with you all. Thanks to all readers and publishers for giving this opportunity to share my real incidence with you all. This real incident happens exactly 3 years before with my best friend Sony. Well I am from Coimbatore, I did my studies in Coimbatore itself, and I got job in Delhi, I went to Delhi in may 2007 n stayed with my friend Raj, I met Sony in Raj’s birthday party, she is raj’s girl friend’s friend, she came along with her friend. She is good looking girl with good structure. Raj invited few of his friends for party and he was busy with his girlfriend. Sony was alone sitting then I spoke with her for some times and got her mobile number. Few days gone then I got a forward message from her. Then I send few forward messages. Then our messages become regular. We become good friends, when ever raj meet his girlfriend I will go with him and Sony will come along with her. They leave both of as alone and go separately, during that time we become good friends and shared many things. That time Sony was in relation with a boy and I was just broken my relationship with my girl friend. Sony gave lot of support for me. I never thought of sex with Sony. She will come to our room with her friend and we all had nice fun. It was October month, raj and hid girlfriend went for diwali vacation to their native, so we both felt bored, on Sunday she called me and told she is bored and wand to meet me, we met in a park and spend sometimes there, then we came to my room there she prepared lunch for us, we had a good lunch then we went to my room. There she was lying on my bed and chatting with me. She was wearing blue jeans pant and yellow t-shirt. Till that moment I was not thinking of sex with her. She was telling how much she missing her boyfriend and all, that time her t-shirt went above and I can see her bra, she realized that and told sorry. That time I told how am missing my ex-girlfriend, she came and touched my shoulder and told not to think past. We both become emotionally disturbed. Again she was lying on bed, this time her t-shirt went little above, she didn’t noticed that, but I observed that, I started to get stimulated. Her feet was touching my legs, I started to massage her feet, she felt comfort, I started to go above, she didn’t told anything, so I proceed further above her knees, when I was massing her knees she left soft moan and closed her eyes. I was massaging her thighs; suddenly she got up and hugged me. Now I was massaging her back, gradually I put my hands inside her t-shirt and massaged her back and unhooked her bra, till now she didn’t told anything, so I brought my hands to front side and touched her 34 size boobs, its soft, I was pressing her boobs, and she left moans. Slowly I removed her t-shirt along with bra, wow what a seen, I am seeing a well developed 34size boobs, then I put my mouth on her left boobs and sucking it and pressing her right boobs, first time she opened her mouth Sony; “arun am feeling something” Me; “how you feeling dear” Sony; “I don’t know, but in my life first time am feeling something in my pussy” Me; “Sony are you virgin?” Sony; yes dear, I never had sex before After listening this my penis got hard and it came to its maximum level of 9inch, I brought my hand too her ass and massage it. Then removed her pant, now she was in only with black her bra, again I stared kiss her sweet honey lips, meanwhile I inserted my hand in her fully wet panty, later she told that when I was sucking her nipple only she got her first organ. Her pussy was harry and not shaved, I asked her” how you feeling dear” at the same time I inserted my one finger in her love hole, she hugged me tightly and made a noice aaassssssssssssssssss arunnnnnnnnnnn. Then after some tine I removed her panty and made her to lye on my bed and separated her legs then I came in-between her legs, now in front of me my best friend Sony’s virgin unshaven pussy is waiting for me to taste my tongue. Then slowly I kept my tip of my tongue on her virgin cunt, she made a soft moan, hhaaaaaaaa “don’t kill me arun”. Now I separated her legs little wider and started to put my tongue deeper in her virgin pussy. And same time I inserted my middle finger in her tight pussy, she got her second organ, I tasted each and every drop of my Sony’s love juice. Sony; “da I cannot control any more, please do it fast” Same time my penis become hard, I came above and kissed her lips and came between her legs, she guided my penis to her love hole, even though her pussy is wet, as it was tight and I cannot inserted, but slowly I started to drill her virgin cunt. She was moaning loudly. After 4th attempt my half penis was inside her pussy. Now my tip of the penis felt her virgin seal. i seen her face, she was in pain, so I placed my lips on her lips n took my penis little out and with one powerful push it went fully inside her virgin pussy after breaking her virgin seal. She cannot able to sought as my mouth was locking with her mouth, but I seen tears are rolling in her eyes, I just maintained same position and without any movement for 5min, then I released my mouth lock, this time she felt relaxed. Me; “my sweet are you ok” Sony; “ya” Then I started to move my 9 inch hard penis in her “no more virgin, but tight pussy”. She also started to enjoy and said “arun now it’s feeling so good, do in fast” Then I increased my speed, after 10 min we both got climax at a time, her tight cunt lips was kissing my penis with her organ and same time my penis unloaded semen in her hot pussy, We maintained same position for another 5 min, then I got up, I seen blood in my penis and her cunt, she hugged me tightly and told, “ arun I never expected this will happen with you, but am happy that you broke my virgin seal, because I like you very much more then friend”……….. Hi KE readers, it’s my story, if you like my story you can mail me at arun85funboy@gmail.com. Now am working in pune. Anyone can contact me for friendship and you can share your good and sometimes bad experiences, am here to help you. Bye, will meet in next story.

No comments:

Post a Comment