CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 6 June 2013

Viji Aunty with a special clit




A few years back, when my son was just 2 - 3 years old, we had an aunt of mine staying with us. My dad's youngest sister, she was a widow and in desperate financial straits. My mother had suggested that instead of engaging an unknown person as a maid we could consider employing her as she would take care of my son and would also earn some money with some dignity. My wife was reluctant to "hire" an aunt as a servant but I had to finally agree with my mom that this was a good idea. I had to go down to Kerala and bring Viji back with me - I was working in Bangalore, those days. We returned from Thrissur to Bangalore by bus, an overnight journey. Viji would have been around 43 years of age then (sadly, she died last year). During the night I thought I felt her trying to touch me, trying to get a feel of my manhood, rubbing her breasts on my arm etc. But I truly couldn't be sure whether these were accidental or deliberate, given the condition of the roads and her apparently deep sleep. When we reached Bangalore, it was already a bit late - my wife was getting ready to leave for work as we entered the house. Quickly explaining some fundamental stuff to Viji, Sheela left for work. I too had to get ready and leave and was entering the bathroom to have my bath. My little baby was fast asleep, thankfully. Viji offered to apply oil to my head and give me a nice head massage. I remembered, how, when I was a kid Viji used to give me and my elder brother a truly vigorous massage. So, I agreed. She made me sit on a short stool and stood in front of me, pouring coconut oil liberally on my hair. Her fingers began to move, expertly massaging my scalp, rubbing the oil in. I was sitting, bare bodied, wearing only my jocks and a towel. Viji, standing right before me, her breasts jiggling, occasionally rubbing my face as she pulled me closer now and again. I began to feel a slight stirring of incestuous lust. Without really realising what I was doing I kept one hand on her bare waist, gripping her flesh lightly. She smiled at me, a natural, warm smile and continued speaking to me as if this was perfectly natural. A few seconds later, unbidden, she removed the pallu of her saree, tucked it between the folds of her waist knot, saying "The oil stains will fall on the saree" I suggested that she remove the saree fully in that case. She giggled, a naughty laugh that gurgled from deep inside and promptly she removed the saree and stood in front of me wearing just her blouse and pavada. Getting naughty I asked her "Won't your blouse get stained too?" She giggled even more, gave me a pinch on my cheeks and whispered "You're not a small boy, now, are you?" Instead of replying with words, I touched her blouse and began to unhook her brass hooks. She placed her hand on mine and said "No, don't. I don't have anything inside" meaning to convey that she was not wearing a brassiere. I deliberately placed my two hands on her two lovely, luscious breasts and said "Why are you lying? These 2 sweet ripe mangoes are there, no?" She half closed her eyes, swallowed hard (I could see her Adam's apple bob up and down) and whispered in a husky voice "My sweet little boy, yes, those mangoes are yours". I continued, then, to remove her buttons, her dark brown skinned breasts emerging from that thin cotton covering. She had just a mangalsutra around her neck, hanging between her deep, pendulous breasts. As I removed the hooks, she helped me in taking that inadequate strip of cloth fully off her chest, allowing her mangoes to spring loose. Those dark brown globes were topped off by a pair of black grapes, looking slightly dried like raisins, her breasts sagging heavily and flopping onto her chest. I nuzzled my face between those boobs, inhaling the sweaty aroma of her breasts, licking her chest with my tongue. My right hand weighing her left breast, gauging the texture, the size, the weight, measuring the dimensions and the feel, liking everything, moved up past that mound of flesh and disappeared into her right armpit. I wasn't actually surprised, on the contrary I was delighted to feel a really thick growth of hair in her armpit, and instantly I had a massive hard on when my fingers came in contact with her sweaty, smelly armpit hair. It was such an incredible turn on that I felt my undies go wet with the pre-cum that stained the fabric of my frenchies. I was sure that Viji would have an Amazon forest of pubic hair as well, in that golden triangle, a thick jungle to make me even madder with desire. Unable to wait any longer I raised her pavada all the way up, way past her waist now and bunched it in my hand, still kissing her nipples. My left hand was now caressing the insides of her thighs and I was now really surprised to note that my hand reached into her jungle without any sense of a cloth covering her crotch - NO PANTIES???!!! She was warm down there, steamy hot actually, and her pubic hair was moist even before my fingers entered inside that chooth. I pulled her closer to me, still sucking those luscious mangoes, and probed inside her tropical jungle, searching for that love hole, that tunnel of wetness. In my many encounters with women I have learned that each woman has a vagina that is unique - every single woman that I've had the pleasure of knowing intimately has had something different: the shape, the size, the way the Mound of Venus bulges, the position of the hole, the appearance of the clitoris, something or another but each cunt is like a person's face. All the features are the same, yet each is distinctly recognizable! Viji's was totally different from all the cunts that I had seen so far (and since!). When my finger reached inside the hair, up to her slit, probing for her secret aperture, and as I entered my index finger, her clitoris PLOPPED out, hanging loosely between her thighs. I joke NOT! Seriously, her clitoris was actually an extended piece of tissue easily about 5 inches long, hanging almost like a cock between her thighs. I quickly jerked my hand away from that hole, as if I'd encountered something dangerous like a scorpion or a snake (which, in a sense, I had!) and looked up at her. Viji's eyes were still closed, her hand pressing my mouth to her left nipple (a single strand of hair just under that areole) while she now opened her thighs wide and stood on tiptoe, resting her right thigh over my shoulder, rubbing her hips, grinding them onto my shoulders. I could feel her extended, elongated clit rubbing me, my shoulder growing wet as if she was pissing, she was leaking such copious amounts of juice from her wet hole. She was whispering in Malayalam, cheap dirty words, directing me to suck her breasts, telling me how she wants me to fuck her pooru (cunt), telling me that she has missed this (act of fucking) for so long, promising me that she will show me a magical world that I have never even imagined, let alone experienced..... Pulling me up to my feet, Viji pushed me to the bathroom and started the shower. We were now in a hurry, removing all our clothes and standing under that flow of water, getting soaked and wet. Taking the soap in her hands she applied soap all over my body, spending a long time caressing my manly chest, allowing the soap to go between my thighs, soaping my erect rod, soaping my ass-hole etc before soaping her own body. All this while my hands were roaming all over her breasts, her tight, shapely ass, her waist, up into her armpits, down between her thighs deep into her love hole, pulling at that elongated clitoris that flopped flaccidly between her thighs, drooping out of her cunt like a mini cock. I was fascinated by the sight of that huge clitoris, so strange, so repelling yet fascinating. It was almost as long as my cock prior to erection, but thin, hanging loose like a piece of rope wire. I asked her why it was so long and she said it was always like that right from her puberty. I asked her “Do you like it if I touch this?” to which she replied that the entire length of that bit of flesh was ALIVE and FILLED with the most erotic and tingling of sensations. She begged me to pull it REALLY HARD and showed me how exactly to do it. By now were were both bathed and the shower had washed the soap off our bodies. Viji made me sit on the floor, in the middle of the bathroom and she lowered herself on my lap, taking my erect cock up inside her pooru. Feeding her breasts to my greedy hungry mouth she now wrapped her clitoris around my cock head before burying it once more inside her chooth that was now tighter than ever before. A most incredible sensation, that, as if I was having a double tight chooth to fuck. She leaned back, biting her lips, muffling a scream of pure joy as she began to literally jump up and down the length of my shaft. The water still dripping off our bodies made a wet sloppy sound that was like music to my ears. Unable to resist, I began lifting my hips to meet her thrust as we fucked, fucked and fucked. I could feel the pressure building up within me, my balls tightening as they got ready to shoot out my spunk. At the same time I felt Viji tightening her thighs behind my back, literally applying the squeeze on my waist as she increased the tempo of her thrusts, a low, continuous growl escaping her throat. We fucked, hardly for 3 or 4 minutes before I exploded like a machine gun, shooting wave after wave of my cum up her chooth hole. While I was bathing the inside walls of her cunt she continued that growling throaty noise and increased her fuck speed even more till, in a sudden frenzy she squeezed my waist even harder than before and, finally, collapsed on the tiled floor, spent, drained and satisfied. She lay there, eyes closed, whimpering softly, whispering dirty words under her breath, in Malayalam and Tamil, speaking such vulgar words that even I went red with embarrassment. Looking at me through half open eyes she asked me “So, what did you think? Did you think that I’m an old woman who has forgotten how to fuck a man? Wiat, I am not done with you yet?” and she slid around on the floor, pushed me onto my back and took my spent, flaccid cock in her hands and began to lick it, cleaning up the coating of our cum with her tongue. Turning still, she placed her chooth over my mouth and raising her hips she allowed her long, drooping clit to fall into my open mouth. I sucked, just as she sucked me, and I realized to my own surprise that I liked the sensation of a cock like object, even if it was barely a few centimeters wide, in my mouth. We stayed like that for a few minutes, sucking, slurping, licking till I felt myself grow hard once again. Pushing her down now, I raised her thighs over both my shoulders, pinning her shoulders with my hands and plunged my shaft all the way down to the hilt, deep into her koodhi and fucked her brutally till she screamed in a mixture of agony and joy. Viji was with me for 3 wonderful, fuck filled years. During the time she stayed with me we explored everything, she showed me the sheer pleasure that a man could feel if a woman was willing to run her tongue deep inside his ass, she gave me the joys of fucking her gaand, she sucked me when she was down with her periods, she introduced me to the joys of an oil-massage cum fuck, etc. Once my son grew old enough to go to school, she went back, to Kerala where I continued to visit her whenever I could. Sadly, as I said, she died last year, aged 61. And, she was still hot and steamy, ready for a fuck even at that age!! Do write in with your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment