CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 14 June 2013

Sleeper Bus from Bangalore

i really love reading it a lot. Let me share the wounder full experience that i had when i was traveling with my class mate Geethu(name changed). We both are studying in Bangalore,in the same college. It was the day that we had holiday in our college there was some fest going on in out college. So we both decided to go to our native for our holidays. So she asked me to take a reservation by bus to go to Kerala,so i went to Madival(a place in Bangalore). The only seat available was the berth seat(where two people can sleep and go).i told the officer that there is a lady with me,the officer told there are no other seats available in bus. I got the tickets and went to her, to her hostel i told her only the berth were available,She told its ok we will go. The next day we came to the place where the bus was boarding,the bus was at 9:30 in the evening. 9:30 the bus came we boarded our self and was settled in the berth.The bus started to move form the boarding place. We started to talk a lot. After a mean while the lights in the bus was turned off. i was so much at the peak level.A lady just lying to my side. Each time when the bus is falling to the gutter her soft skin is touch me. Still we continued talking,At some talk we started to talk about marriage, we started talking it very deeply.Slowly we started speaking about sex. She was Shy to speak of it.After a while we stopped. We were trying to sleep. Even though i was trying to sleep,i couldn't my dick was at the highest peak. After a mean while i realized that she is coming very near to me. First i thought she was sleeping and because of the gutter and because of the shake in the bus she was coming near. I was staring at her with my eyes open wide oooooo ( sexy was so sexy) She immediately opened her eyes( she thought that i was not looking at her)she pretented that i she didn't do any thing. Then i came to know she was also having the great feeling that i had............. oooo god i was, i didn't know what to do. i slowly moved my hands to her stomach and touched her.At that moment she opened her eyes, but she did not react. Then i moved my hands to her boobs ,it was so soft i started to press it, she started to make some sweet voices.That made me very eager to explore her more deeper. I started to kiss her on her neck, her chin. i was exploring her face.Then she whispered in my ears my lips are wet kiss it hard.Her lips was horney and it was so sweet. i kissed her hard. At the time when i was kissing her lips, her hands was around my head.She told me to move my hands to her naked body. i slowly moved her churidar's top. And stared to touch her stomach it was so silky and smooth.I stared to kiss her stomach and went up again and un hooked her bra, i started pressing her boobs very hard. and pressing. she was making some sweet voices wooo woooo wooooo. then i slowly went down to her bottom of her churidar, i moved it and started to touch her panties. i was amazed touching her panties,God IT was so wet( as it was dipped in water) she was really horney. Then i put my hands inside her panties again i was surprised she was unshaved, i was amazed looking at that.She said to me she was a virgin.i was so happy hearing that even i was a virgin. She asked me to put my fingers in side .I started to play with her pussy. She told she was coming. She told me to increase the speed, she told that she will come fast. OOOO my god it splashed off. She was motionless for a while have a deep breath. i took my handcheff and cleaned her pussy well.Ooo she was so happy and she was smiling and staring at me. She came on to me and started to kiss me again.I told her to help me out with my dick. She unzipped my pants and took my dick out and started to play. She was jerking me very hard. i started to make noise's , i really couldn't control it..... oooo wo wowow wow my god its was so deep jerking, she was also kissing my lips at the same moment . My sperm splashed off very much. She wanted to taste my sperm om my dick.She was sucking it very softly and its was so sexy, it some great feeling that i was in heaven that time. No one in the Bus knew what has happent it was so quite. only the engine noise was there. After the every thing we both slept lying her head on my cheat, till we reach Kerala. I hope every one liked the experience that i had during my travel.

1 comment: