CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 1 June 2013

My Encounter with Reema

Hi everyone, its Roby here with my latest encounter with a friend of mine who has contacted me after reading one of my stories posted here. I am 29, dusky in color, built up body and with a pleasing personality. I have posted my experiences here in past. Couple of months ago, I found an email with the subject line ‘Feedback’ from a female reader and I got very much excited. She said she has liked my story very well and she has cum twice while reading it. I replied and said that I am very much glad to know that and I would be so happy to give her an orgasm through chatting if she doesn’t mind. She said, she would love it and added me in G-Talk. I waited for her few days, but couldn’t find her online in the evening. However, after 1 week, I found her online and we got to know more each other. She told me that her name is Reema and she is from Chennai, working in an MNC and lives in flat alone as hubby is working abroad. She told me that she is whitish, aged 24, with a structure of 36-34-36. I was excited and we had some nice chat and I made her cum on that day. She liked me and we got to know each other so well. So, again we have had few chats and we became so closer. She told me that she misses a good sex and really wants to have some fun. However, she is having such a great image everywhere and leading a personal life without any troubles. So she doesn’t want to tarnish her image or life and want to do this very secretly. I agreed to her suggestions and we made a plan to meet up. As I was a stranger, she was afraid to give her address or mobile number. So, we planned to meet up in some mall and get to know each other first and if everything is fine, have fun at her flat. So, we decided to meet up on a Saturday evening in a Mall at 5 pm. I reached the spot well in advance after having a shaved my guy as per her request. I have also done a shave and wore some new dresses to give her a nice impression. We planned to meet up in the KFC at 5 PM on the ground floor. I ordered a Chicken Bucket from KFC with cool drinks as she requested for them and waited at one table on the right corner. Around 5.05 PM, a beautiful lady entered the KFC in a Pink Saree and a matching blouse. She had a costly sunglass and costly handbag. I was surprised to see such amazingly beautiful women and my heartbeats pumped so fast. She was so gorgeous, so hot and sexy with a well built up body with all good shapes and curves wherever it is required. She looked around to find me in the room. I have already informed her about my dresses and the color of the bag I will bring with me for easy identification. She came to my table as she identified me easily and I just got up and we had a handshake. She asked me ‘How are you Roby?’ and I replied I am doing well and we exchanged pleasantries. It was followed with a small hug and I squeezed her ass slowly as she wanted me to do the same when we meet. She loved it and we sat opposite and we have had a pep talk. We liked each other and felt comfortable in each other’s company. I just asked, ‘Are you okay with me?’, she said ‘perfectly fine’ and I was on top of the world hearing this. We just roamed inside the Mall as she had to purchase some vegetables for home. We have had so many close touches and our BP level started to rise. We were excited and we came out and took an auto and went to her flat. In the auto, I wanted to have some fun. So, I put my hand across her shoulders and slowly caressed her belly area. Then slowly pressed the sides of her boobs and pressed on her thighs. She was getting horny with my movements and she couldn’t control the excitement. She put the vegetable packet in between us and slowly put her hand on my thighs and started to press my erected dick from the top of the jeans. I took the liberty and started to press her boobs bit strongly as a return favor. We were enjoying this fun till we reached her flat. The moment we entered her flat, I took her in my arms and put her on the wall and kissed on her cheeks. Then on her earlobes and neck and she really enjoyed it. I took her closer to me and my erected dick was now piercing her saree and we were engaged in a deep kiss. I slowly kissed on her upper lip and then the lower lip. Then her whole mouth was inside mine. She responded so well with her tongue and she was an amazing kisser with a great tongue. We let our tongues play each other’s and the saliva got exchanged which tasted so good. My hand went to her boobs and I pressed it slowly and then on her big ass which was so soft like a water pillow. We almost kissed for 10 minutes with lots of passion and it was one of the best kisses I had in my life. I slowly put myself on the back of her and placed my guy on her ass. I knew that she loves the movements on her ass very much. I placed it in between her ass cracks and placed my both hands on her boobs from behind and kissed on her neck and earlobes and bare back. She was turning super horny with my movements. I slowly removed her saree in between and continued to press her boobs which were so big like a watermelon. I have removed her blouse and now she was standing in front of me in her undies and bra. She was screaming and making noises with my movements. She told me to sit on her sofa in the hall. I just sat there, she came and knelt down and opened my jeans zip. My guy was so erected and already had a pre-cum. She took my guy out from my Jockey and kissed on top of it. The red portion was flowing with pre-cum. She slowly kissed there and the pre-cum went to her mouth. She loved it. She slowly put my guy inside which was now grown in fully size. She gave me the best blowjob I ever had in my life. She was so expert in giving blowjobs and done a good job. Within, 5 minutes of her great work, I came inside her mouth and she drank a bit rest was spat out. She went inside and brought one towel and removed her bra and panties. She came closer to me and undressed me; I stood naked in front of her. She kissed me so hard and again made me erected. She wanted me to give her return. I placed her on sofa and removed the white towel. Her pussy was so nice looking, cleanly shaven, brownish in color with the smell of an aroma. I didn’t waste much time and kissed on it..She moaned. I went in deep, kissed on the slit and sucked it completely. My tongue did a good job inside the slits. I sucked it so cleanly and she was shouting with pleasure and finally she cummed in my mouth. Her love juices flew through the sides of my mouth and we both were relived after our firstl round of ejaculation. We walked in her room like Adam and Eve enjoying the every moments. We went to her bathtub naked. We had a bath together. I made her clean and she made me clean. I drowned and placed myself under water in between her thighs and gave her a wonderful job. She loved it so much. I sucked her boobs and all over her body inside the tub. It was like a dream come true for me. She also did her level best with wonderful blowjob as a return favor. We got dried up and moved to her bed room. There, I took the honey out and placed it on her boobs and sucked it like anything. Her moaning sound was filled inside the room. She had a vibrator which was used to fuck her in between. I poured the honey to her navel and mouth fucked her naval. Then I poured the remaining to her pussy and sucked it cleanly. I stopped it when she was about to come. I slowly put the vibrator inside her pussy and started to pump her slowly. The slow jerks have got speed and I thrusted with more power. She was almost crying with pleasure and told me that she is coming…..She came in full force and I drank the juices to make her happy. She went to kitchen naked and brought bread and jam to eat. We had food and had some chit chats and again had some more wonderful rounds. In the night, I fucked her 3 times and she had cummed 4-5 times. She also wanted me to fuck on her beautiful ass and I have done it with pleasure and she loved it and made so much screams. She was almost shouting and said, ‘oh my god fuck me Roby, fuck me so hard, I am missing a great fuck..please fuck me…tore my pussy..fuck me like anything.. Her shouting made me so erected that I did all my energy to make her satisfied. Then we slept in the morning around 4 am totally exhausted. The next day, we got up around 11 pm and we both were tired and hungry. She ordered the Pizza from pizza Hut and we had taken bath together and the whole day we were enjoying each other’s company. She told me that she never had such a wonderful time with anybody in her life and she loved to spend more time with me. I promised her that I will always be there whenever she needs me. I left the place in the evening around 5 pm after 2 more sessions. She loved my company and we enjoyed a lot. Now she wants me to meet her every weekend for more wonderful sessions. It was an amazing experience which I really enjoyed like anything. I would appreciate if you send your valuable comments at hotguyroby@gmail.com . I would love to have chit chat with beautiful and hot females. You can email me freely and I can assure you that you will have a good time. I have already made all those who have contacted cum while chatting with me. I would love to meet up the great beauties anywhere and have fun. Have good time and happy sexing?

No comments:

Post a Comment