CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 7 June 2013

My Boy Friend

I met this very handsome looking man, of about 28 Years of age, at one of the party hosted by one of our client in the honor of some foreign delegates. We talked to each other for quiet sometime. Even afterwards also we had been in touch. Couple of times when I visited his company, he mentioned about going out for a dinner which I accepted because his colleagues were also present with us. With time our friendship was going steadily. So many times I dreamt about being fucked by this friend. And the moment came one day. We met one day and he invited me for a trip outside the city. I was a bit hesitant first but then after thinking of the moments I might enjoy, I agreed to go out with him. The day we had set to move out, he informed me about some urgent meeting in the office and the trip was postponed. Since my roommate had gone to her parents place so I called him and asked him to join me next day at my place for day spending, which he accepted. I arranged for some drinks, prepared food, for that would be party, not to mention even kept couple of blue movie CDs handy. He came at about 12.00 Noon. After some general talks I asked him about the drinks. We took Vodka and kept on talking on different subjects, light music was on. After sometime I started feeling the heat generating inside me. He made another drink for himself and settled again in sofa. I played the movie which was needless to say was hot. The alcohol inside and the heat of lovemaking on the TV turned him on. He was feeling a little uncomfortable with his bulge showing off through his pants. I was turned on too. I just asked him "Would you like to do me in?" There was a brief moment of wait before our bodies collided with each other and each of us was fumbling with the others dressing, trying to get them off. There were Shirts, T-shirts and belts flying and laces being pulled off and pants pushed and bras struggled with, soon my panties and his briefs joined their counterparts lying strewn across the floor. We did not stop even for a moment to admire our beauties. Our sexual appetite was large that time and we were trying to get all that we both could offer each other. We were completely lost pulling and struggling with each other kissing in frenzy. And it did not take long as I was sitting on the bed with my legs spread wide and my clean shaven pussy was being sucked by this handsome friend of mine kneeling between my legs. He was tasting in all my pussy could offer to him and I was in a fit of moans and pleasured shouts and then I climaxed with a scream, spewing my cum on his face which was gladly devoured by him but he didn't stop, continued to fuck me with his tongue slithering in and out in my pussy like a snake tasting my wet fluids and reeling with the heat inside and I came again letting out another load of my favorite juice and the taste of which made him go mad with ecstasy. And now it was his turn to get paid. He stood up brandishing his hard tool on my face. I eyed it for a moment and before he even knew, it was all deep in my throat. "Oh yes..!! I like it…" he was moaning with pleasure. I was sucking his cock like a lollipop, licking his balls and the tip of his cock. Soon he felt the pressure building in his balls. He came soon. I took his rod in my boobs and him shooting loads of his cum on my boobs. I cleaned his limping cock nicely so that not a single drop of cum remained on it. He sat back on the bed happy and satisfied but I was not!!!!! I jumped down to the floor, took his limp cock in my mouth again, sucking hard this time and within seconds the valiant soldier was up in full vigor. I spent no time in admiring his 7 inch cock which I wanted to feel deep inside me. I jumped on it driving it deep inside my wet pussy. I began riding him like a horse jumping up and down on his cock feeling it going deeper and deeper into my pussy. His hands were busy exploring my boobs. Yeah…..he was enjoying every bit of it. Not so long I came again my juices flowing out onto his groins. He was a little away from orgasm. He got me laid on the bed with him being still inside me and he began to fuck me, slow at first….I screamed "fuck me harder asshole". It seems he was turned on by the obscenities mouthed by me and then he was fucking me hard like a frenzied man who was devoid of the feel of a woman's pussy for a long time. He whispered in my ear that he had never experienced someone so sexy and hot and he was now riding me like a horse, taking me to the heights which I had never experienced. I squirmed with happiness every time I climaxed, his cock was doing wonders to my pussy. Well it was time again before he felt the familiar pressure building deep inside his sacs and he pulled out his cock, now throbbing hard shivering in the light of pleasure and he shot out. Spurt his next load of cum all over my body spraying my breasts and smooth belly with the sticky semen spilling out of his penis like lava out of a volcano. I wiped some of the hot cum that had shot out onto my face. I was looking like a mess glistening wet with my own sweat and cum all over my body. I was tired of orgasm and he was tired of exertion. I had never enjoyed sex so much before, there was everything but satisfaction? I wanted more…..MORE!!!!! Since we both were very much tired so we took a break. We lay cuddled on the bed watching the rest of the movie, then came the hottest part of the movie which turned us a lot but we were tired of moving so began giving each other pleasures of hand, he reach forward and put his hand onto my love hole trying to finger fuck me and I reached behind to feel his organ now hard touching my thighs from behind and began to shag for him. The touch of my hands sent him hot and soon his organ was throbbing his next orgasm shooting spraying his cum on my ass while I climaxed spilling my hot juices onto his hands, we climaxed almost together for the first time and we were sticky all over. I said "I want to clean myself" saying so I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower hot water touching my body. But it was not the water alone. His two strong hands came from behind feeling the heat of my body. He had followed me into the bathroom, he wanted to wash too. I melted the moment his two hands reached me. We were standing under the shower feeling the lukewarm water washing away our cum and tiredness. We both were feeling the surge of energy engulfing us again. He began caressing my body with his hot mouth kissing and licking and sucking at every inch of my skin. There was not even a single part of my body unaware about the heat of this man's mouth. He lifted me in his arms and I folded my legs around his back, driving his rock hard cock into my wet pussy. We started another fuck of our lifetime, this time standing. I was feeling the heat increasing inside myself with every stroke he was making inside me, sending ripples inside my love tavern and hot shower adding heat to the feeling. I came again, my juices washed away in the hot water flowing through our interlocked bodies. And then it was his turn but this time he shot his load deep inside me. He turned off the shower and we both felt our bodies radiating heat. He slowly lowered me to my feet from his strong hold. We both looked at each other. We both walked into the bedroom dripping wet and nude. He took a towel and began drying my body slowly moving the soft cloth under my breasts, cupping them and absorbing the wetness and slowly wiped the rest of my body and felt a never ending wetness when he tried to dry my pussy area. And then he began drying himself with the same towel. "Wait" I said. "Let me" and I took the towel from his hands and began drying his body parts and when I wrapped the towel round his limp cock. I felt it stir with a little more drying it showed its valiance again standing hard escaping hold of my hands. We sat on the bed looking at each other. "Another go?" he asked. I nodded and pointed at my ass this time, "I want you to fuck my ass." He asked me to stand on my all fours on the bed and meantime reached out for a bottle of oil. He took a lot in his palm and put one of his fingers in my asshole making it slippery with oil. I shivered, then he put in another finger and tried to pry open my hole with his two fingers, running his other hand on my smooth bums. After making my ass hole slippery with oil he applied oil on his cock also. He was ready to push his valiant soldier now shining with oil. He positioned his cock right in front of my hole slowly pushed the cock head inside and began thrusting inside, a scream escaped from my mouth but he did not stop, he thrusted in further the whole of his rod. My asshole was tight for him, we both grimaced in pain but he was in and he began fucking my asshole. It was pain in the beginning but then it was sheer excitement afterwards. We felt our pulses racing high, the heart beat increasing and the breathing getting out of hand. I was rubbing my fingers on my pussy lips and I came shuddering shivering, this was the first time I came in an anal fuck. He too showered his cum in my ass after some strokes. And when he withdrew I felt his cum flowing out of my ass. That was all we both had for that day. We both were feeling satisfied. He lay next to me and we both fell asleep. Comments welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Ur story is interesting and has RAISING effect......I m from Cochin......U can contact me at joseph.traveller907@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete