CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 1 June 2013

Lady Massage

TAMIL SEX STORIES My name is Jennifer (not my official name) and I am now 29 years old. I am a Malaysian of Indian and Chinese mixed parentage. I am a lawyer by profession. I came to know of this site from a friend and I must say that I am hooked to this site, especially reading all the great stories here. This is what prompted me to share my experiences with the readers here. I must let all the dear readers know something of myself. I am 5’5” tall and weigh 56 kgs. I admit I am slim but due to my mixed parentage, I am fair skinned and have excellent complexion. I have a figure which I maintain through regular gym workouts and it stands at 34 26 36.(check my photo!!) I have long straight black hair that falls well below my shoulders. Even from young I realized that I had a very strong sexual interest and I had many interesting encounters along the way. Then when I was 25, I met a Malaysian Indian guy who is an Architect. He was very decent and well mannered and we courted for about a year. Then he proposed marriage and I accepted it. We were married 3 months later. Since beginning of this year, my work involved traveling mainly to Bangkok, Thailand. Each trip would take at least a week. What I am going to narrate for the readers is what transpired during my first visit to Bangkok. This was on the 3rd week of January this year. I was booked into a very nice hotel in the heart of the city. I arrived on a Sunday evening and had to prepare my work for the meetings that would take place the whole week. I worked till around 9 pm and went for a light dinner. I was a little tired and tensed with all the anticipation of tough negotiations in the meetings that were to take place from Monday onwards. As I neared the hotel, a poster caught my attention. It was for a massage service and the phone number was listed. I have not had massage before and thought of trying it out just to relax and while away the tension building inside me. So when I reached the hotel room I placed a call and requested for a massage. The pleasant receptionist assured me that a masseuse would arrive in about 15 minutes. I went to the bathroom and freshened myself and wore a robe that was in the closet. Roughly after about 20 mins the door bell rang and saw a girl through the peep hole, she told me she was the masseuse and I let her in. She was very young about 20 or 22 years and looked pleasantly pretty. She told me her name is Anna and asked if I wanted an oil massage which I said would be fine. She asked me to remove the robe and lie down on the bed on my tummy. As I was removing the robe, she too took off her jeans and her blouse and she was wearing a half-cup bra and a black thong panties. I must say she looked very elegant ad sexy. I then lay down on the bed and she proceeded to apply oil on my back and started to massage. I was wearing only my panty. She kneaded well into my muscles and her massaging was firm yet gentle. She could speak some English and I could understand her. She was asking where I was from and what I am doing there and I told her my purpose of being there. After finishing on my back she proceeded to do my legs. She asked If she can remove my panties. I was a bit shy but then I said ok since she is a girl. Her gentle massage on my ass and legs was making me feel nice and I started to feel slightly hot. Her fingers slid into the crack of my ass and she gently rubbed on the inside of my ass. This made me squirm in delight and soft moans were escaping my throat. She asked if that felt nice and I just nodded my head unable to find my voice. Then she spread my legs wide and proceeded to rub on the inside of my thighs and her fingers were coming too close to my pussy and gently rubbing on it. I again moaned and could not keep my ass from rising up. She continued to rub this way for sometime and I was staring to feel moist. Then she started parting my ass cheeks and was running her finger inside the crack and the finger was making contact with my pussy. I moaned loudly not feeling ashamed at all but overcome by total desire due to the pleasure she was giving me. Then she placed her hand right on my pussy and started to rub it gently and her finger was sliding into it. She kept asking if it felt nice and I said yes. Then she told me to lie on my back and when I turned she was removing her bra and exposed her full rounded and firm breasts, she smiled at me and also removed the thong panties. This is my first experience being with another naked girl. She started to apply oil all over my front and massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples gently forcing me to groan in ecstasy, asking her not to stop it. She then took my hand and placed it on her breasts and it strangely felt so nice holding it and squeezing it. She then moved down over to my legs but did not massage the legs. Her attention was on my pussy. She rubbed my clit and then inserted her finger in and started to masturbate me. You can imagine the pleasure I was feeling. I knew anytime now I would explode in a gush of extreme orgasm but to my disappointment she stopped. She went to her handbag and brought out something. I noticed it as a strap on dildo. She showed it to me and asked if I want her to use that on her. I said yes please and she put it on like wearing a panty and the rubber cock was of a good size. She came near me and brought it closer to my face. She told me to suck it as though it was a real cock, overcome by total lust; I did not hesitate and started sucking. Though it was not same as the original, but under those circumstances it was the best. Then she proceeded to mount me and inserted the dildo into my pussy and started to fuck me slowly in a rhythmic manner. I was groaning and moaning in pleasure and I was urging her to fuck me good. She started to increase the tempo of her thrusts and kept asking how I felt. Of course I was in sheer ecstasy and told her to fuck me harder and faster. She brought me to an intense orgasm in no time and my whole body shook and shivered a good full minute. After I recovered she lay down beside me and held me tightly and was caressing me lovingly as a lover would. After some moments she led me to the bathroom and helped me to wash off the oil from my body in a nice warm bath. While bathing me, she asked if I wanted a man to give me a massage. I was shy to reply but she said that would be nice for me. She would also recommend a colleague of hers who is well experienced, young and handsome. I told her it was getting late and I have to get a decent sleep for work the next day. She agreed and gave me the cell phone number of the colleague whose name is Peter, should I need his services. I thanked her and gave her a generous tip for her services and as she was leaving, she reminded me to call Peter and again assured me it will be a different experience for me. I just nodded my head and she left. In my next posting I will write in detail my experience with Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment