CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 7 June 2013

hostel Room Mates - Part I



It’s about a story of me and my my roommate of hostel days. From the starting I had bisexual tendency. My name is shsalini and her name is soniya. I am a bisexual although I dint knew about her bisexual tendeny initially. In the engineering days we were allotted the same room. But when we 2 went into second year I started developing hots of her. Her figure was 34c 30 34. In the night when she changed her clothes she used to wear shorts and white loose t—shirt which was quiet transparent through which I can clearly see her bra. She used to wear lace lingerie and sometimes which excited me a lot and made me wet sometimes.

In the second year she made a bf which I didn’t liked as I loved soniya. The relationship went for a year but in3rd year one day she came to know that her bf was cheating on her and that broke her hear. He came to the room in drunk stage having drunk half bottle of vodka and she was crying like hell. She told me her full story and started saying that he hate men now. I hold her and started consoling her. Although I was happy that she is single now but I dint took any action from my side. We were hugging each other tight and her 34c boobs were grinding against my 32d tits. I was getting excited. And I slowly kissed on her cheeks. She responded by kissing me on my cheek.

I held her face in my hands and I looked into her eyes. She looked at me. I leaned my face to her and kissed her lips slowly. First she was startled but as she was drunk and emotionally fucked up so she allowed me to kiss her. I smooched her wildly an sucked her lips. She responded me back and we started kissing each other. Our tongues were licking each other. We sucked each other lips. Saliva is exchanging and it was dropping from our mouths. She go wild and she pushed me on the bed. She leaned down and opened the lower buttons of my shirt started sucking my navel wildly. She inserted he tongue in my navel and licked it. My navel was filled with her saliva.

She was holding my belly tight and licking it all wet. She then gave me a love bite on the left portion of my belly. I shouted ouch Sonia…what are u doing. But I loved it. She was not listening to me and just loving me wildly. I was biting my lips nd pressing my 32d tits. My eyes were closed. She then started uplifting my shirt upward till the bra and started licking the portion above my navel. I opened her long hairs which were tied and pulled them wildly she sat on my legs and then suddenly got wild and tope my white shirt from middle. The buttons broke away and fell on the ground. Shirt was tottered and was still hanging on my shoulders with my pink lace bra exposed. Maybe she was taking out her frustration on me but I liked the way she was doing.

Then she removed her t-shirt and threw it on the floor and laid down her body on me. I remove my shirt now I was in my lingerie and skirt and she was in her lingerie and her denim shorts. She laid down on me. Our bodies were hugging tight. Her tits in her bra were touching mine. Out rites were grinding with each other. Wow what a feeling. We were smooching wild with her saliva dropping all over my face. Our fingers were interlocked and our palms were all sweaty. I crooked my legs around her and accidently the electricity was also not there. So we were in this sweat for and it was exciting me a lot.

Our hairs were opened. I put my arms on her back and start rubbing it. Soniya got excited and told me shalini scratch it.leave no limits…east me…I’m all yours. Hearing these words I got excited and I started scratching her back with my long red nails….it left red amrks on her back….she cried a bit in pain but was loving it. I dig my nails son her back and as reaction to iy she pulled my hairs with force and gave me a love bit on my sweaty neck….aaaahhhhhhthen she stodd up and slowly insert her hands in my pink lace bra. Our bras were still covering our boobs. She inserted hr hands inside and started rubbing my 32d tits.

She held them tight and started squeezing them. As she squeezed my tits I felt like I was in heaven. She uplifted my bra over my tits and my tits were exposed. Her eyes were wide opened and she smiled after seeing them. Lust was all there in sonia’s eyes. She first decided to tease me and at first she pinched my left nipples with her fingers. Ouch bitch….ahhh but I misled and say do it again. She pinched it again and then also pinched my right nipple./…pinching them together and then she started twisting them. She continued this for 5-10 minutes. Then cam ether time for satisfying her hunger. She lowered her mouth and then started licking my red nipples (turned red and blue due to pinching).

My nipples were all erect. She licked them slowly and then started licking my cleavage. She was also licking the sweat of my body. I was pulling her hairs, but the bitch was at her work. She grabbed my 2 tits and started sucking them one by one. They were ll in their mouth and sucking deeply and when this was not enough then she bitted my left boob. Just loved it. For the next part i.e. how they performed more sex read the story roommates-2. Then her came close to my moth and sucked my lips again. To hear how the sex continued read the story roommates-2

No comments:

Post a Comment