CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 1 June 2013

hostel girl 2

I am Vani, 18, doing first year of my engineering in a city college. Since my house is in down suburb, i preferred to stay in the girls hostel. I am 5.4 tall, very very fair in complexion and attractive. I just narrate my ragging experience in the hostel which took place in August last. It was a cool Saturday evening. I share a room with another girl from Tirunelveli who had gone to her relatives house for the week end. Normally i also used to go to my house for the week ends. but during that week end, my parents were out of station and hence i stayed back in the hostel itself. Around 6.45 Pmon that day, one of my friends told me that my seniors wanted me to come to their room after dinner. I have finished my dinner around 8.00 and knocked the door in their hostel block.

The door was opend and i was asked to come in and i sat in the chair. There were three girls. One was Malavika, very very tall, around 5.7, fair with specks, with nighty. Another was Madhu, very well built and very very charming and attractive. She was in Jeans and T shirt. The third one was Reka, equally tall fair. She was in skirt and T shirt. I was in nighty. They have asked me generally about the school in which i had studied, my parents, my home, my hobbies etc etc. Then the topic came around love affair. They have asked me whether i had any love affair. I said no. Then Malvika, called as Malvi, asked me whether i am interested in sex and also wanted to know whether i had seen any one making love in real life. I said to her that i am interested in sex but did not see any real love making. Madhu wanted to know from me whether my parents are still making love in the night. I was very very shy and i do not know how to reply. She told me to be cool. I told her that i do not know about all those things.

Then Reka asked me whether I used to sleep along with my parents or separately. I said i used to sleep in my room and they in their room. Then Reka told me similingly that u had missed a golden opportunity. She has asked me whether i tried or not. I said no. Malvi asked me what is the frequency of my fingering. I was schocked. I did not reply. Reka reminded me to reply to Malvi. I said no. Malvi said do not bluff. I am dam sure that all the girls will finger their pussy. She had asked me again and again and i replied once in a while i do. Reka asked me when did u last. I said some 10 days back. Madhu had come near to me and wanted me to show my pussy and she said she would verifiy and tell others. I pulled back. I said no.

But Malvi had stepped out of the bed and all of a sudden she had pulled her nighty up and showed me her pussy. She told me why u r shy. I do not feel anything when i see my pussy to you. Reka has then rolled up my nighty and wanted me to slide down my panty. I thought i am caught and these girls will not leave me. I have slowly taken my panty out but kept my nigthy down. Madhu too had come down from the bed and she had come my behind and started taking my nighty out. I was standing before them showing my bare pussy and bra. Reka has then unhooked my bra and the bra fell down. I was standing before them complete nude. Reka then shouted hi see her hairy pussyar. Fresh from the school. Reka has then asked me to go to bed, lay on my back. I obeyed.

Madhu had stretched my legs apart. My pussy was very clearly visible. In the meantime, Malvi had taken her dress out and she too become nude and she has positioned herself in between my thigs. Simultaneously, Reka has also removed her skirt and was like me also. Madhu has slowly pulled her jeans out and all the three were naked. Reka and Madhu sat by me side - one on my left and one on my right. Malvi has again signalled. All the three started singing something. i was in tears. i begged them to leave me. I was also eager to know whay they have sung. Then Malvi, told me that is the inagural song. I do not follow nor do i know the meaning. Malvi has then signalled Reka and Reka has started pressing my left boob. I was tensed. Even though, I showed my dissent, I had enjoyed it secretatly mainlybecasuse i am seeing for the first time a girl in full nude. not one girl but three girls fully nude. Reha has increased the speed and she told something to Madhu, Madhu has then started pressing my right boob. They both started pressing my boobs fast and hard. I was moaning. Malvi told me to moan clearly. I said ayyo amma, please vendam., ayyo aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Malvi instructed me to moan hot and filty. I did not do.

Then Malvi slapped on the thigs for two or three times. I cried with pain. Please leave me, i am unable to bear the pain. Malvi told me take it easy. When u r married, how u will bear the pain. This is nothing but a rehersal. Please cooperate with us. U will start enjoying it shortly., she advised me. yes it is true. aftersome time, i started enjoying it. I have slightly moved my legs and widened it further. My right had automatically gone and touched my pussy. Then Malvi said, hi friends, i got the green signal. This girl is ripe now. I do not know what she meant. She has started separting my pussy lips and just entered her index finger slowly. it pained me alot. She has slowly increased the speed. Afte sometimes, she was licking my pussy hard with her tongue. I do not know where i am. I have closed my eyes, moaned sexily and enjoying it. After 10 mts, I felt something had happened in my abdoman andthen in my pussy. my pussy contracted and I felt my cum coming out of my pussy. Malvi shouted hi friends it has come. She has joined us. Come on see my kutty and enjoy her juice. All the three started licking my cunt juice and they have dired out my pussy clean. Malvi had given me a cup of water and I relished the water and sat on the bed with my heads down.

Malvi told me nothing to worry. This is nothing but the physical urge for everybody. U have not done any sin and why should u worry. This has consoled me. Reka said let her also enjoy. Reka has then laid on her back and wanted me to feel her pussy. I was shivering. Then Madhu suggested that she will lick my pussy and she in turn should lick Reka's pussy. I have started licking Reka's pussy. Here I want to mention about the the pussies of the three girls. Malvi has a long, wide, clean shaven pussy. Rekha has a very fair reddish small pussy with full of hair. Madhu's pussy resembes that of my mine but she has neatly trimmed her pussy hair. I am feeling the pussy of a girl for the first time in life.I do not even know how to lick. I just remembered how Malvi used to lick my pussy. I have repeated the same. Reka told me that i lick her very well and appreciated my speed also.

In the meantime Madhu has come in between my pussy and the bed. I was kneeling and licking Rekha's pussy but Madhu was lying on her back just below Rekha's pussy and she was licking my pussy. I had double satisfaction of licking Reka's pussy and get licked also. After five minites, Reka has relased her cum and the cum has gone in good speed and it was like sprinkling the water thro pipes. My face was full of her cum. Malvi took me head up and licked the jucie. She wanted to pull me up still further but Madhu who was lying below me shouted not to pull me up. She said she would wait till I release the cum. All the dirty talks made me hot and I have all of a sudden released a heavy dose of my cum which fell on the face of Madhu. Rekha has got up and licked the cum on the face of Madhu. Thereby everyone of them had tasted the cum of the other. We took rest for say half hour. But they have been talking and cracking sexy jokes also.

I have slowly joined them. They have toldme that they have admitted me also in their group. Then they made me to lay back again and keeping my legs wide open. Malvi had taken a cucumber from the shelf and it is was a big one. I was wondering what she is going to do. I was tensed. Reka cooled me saying do not worry, nothing will happen. U will enjoy. Malvi took the cucumber and slowing started pushing it inside my pussy. Madhu helped her in separating my pussy lips. It went in full after 5 mts. and she has started taking it out and again pushing it inside. She has now increased the speed. It started paining me but at the same time I was enjoying also. I have started moaning this time more sexily. Malvi has increased and started pumping it like an engine piston. I have closed my eyes and enjyoyed it. All of a sudden, Malvi had taken it out and asked me to sit.

Then she wanted me to bite and eat the cucumber which is covered with my cunt juice. I first refused and they have forced me. I bite a small portion and ate. All the three had shared the cucumberand ate full. Then all of us slept inthebed itself without putting the cloths on. It was around 7.30 in the monring only we got up. After this, I have become very very close friend to them. I have later introduced my roommate Vasanthi also to them. We now enjoy whenever time permits. Hope u would have enjoyed my ragging story.

1 comment: