CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 1 June 2013

Enjoying Virgin strong cock

i am Shahana sending this from Dubai (All names are changed). I have been living here for two years. I am familiar with internet when I reached here. One of my neighbours taught me how to pass time with net. She has taught me everything and also introduced the famous site Kerala Erotica. As and when she told me about this site I became a regular reader. I have enjoyed reading almost all stories published yet. I admire all the stories submitted here. This has prompted me to write my experience before you. This is the first time that I am posting an ever memorable incident happened three years ago when I was at my native place. I am from a village in Calicut district. Age 28, almost good looking , not thin ,not bulky, 158cm height, married 10 years ago, completed Degree, husband is doing business here, having two kids studying in 2nd std and LKG. It was with a 19 year old boy. My husband’s elder brother is residing one kilometer away from my home. He has two children. Elder is Ramshad, age 19, studying for mobile hardware, looks very skelt. The outer bones can easily be seen. He is the main character in this story. His entry into my life was quite unexpected. He used to come and stay here one or two days to play with my kids. I behaved him as my own child. One evening I have heard some mourning sound from bathroom and listened. The sound was coming more loudly to the climax. It was he who was doing masturbation there. I didn’t get courage to shout him. If I shout, it will disappoint him and he won’t come later. Every attitude to him has changed after that incident. Where did he study such things at this age? I have astonished this strange behaviour. That night I couldn’t get sleep. Early morning I went his room to wake him up. I was surprised when I saw him sleeping with his legs wide open. His lunge was moved a little and could see his bulge. Some bad thoughts came to my mind. I want to see his bulge fully. I didn’t know where I got confidence. I slowly opened his lunge .Oh! I wondered. What a big cock! Even though he was thin his cock was amazing. It was like a curled banana. What would be its length in erected condition? He must have been masturbating daily two or three times. I slowly smelled it fully. A good brinjal. Some curly hairs were surrounded. Its top was red in colour. I torched and saw some sort of sperms were there. I longed to taste this virgin brinjal. Evil thoughts were coming deeply. Sometimes I felt shyness to do this. What should I do? I shouldn’t have done that. I have been always loyal to my husband. I had never imagined that I would ever think any other guy in place of my hubby. I shouldn’t make a pain for him. His moral and social values will not allow this. Such thoughts were disappointed me very much. One Friday evening he came and played with my kids and watched TV. I went for a bath and came with only petticoat and blouse, nothing inside, and served food by showing full cleavage. Ramshad didn’t mind it. He told me the food was awesome. I was very happy. I stood with him and served a lot by touching and talking. I feared about his response. I started many ways to seduce him. Next day I purposefully called his help for cleaning the water tank on the terrace. I wore only lunge and blouse for making the operation easier. While cleaning I pulled my lunge up so that he can easily see my thighs. When I sat in the tank he saw my pussy and he just looked and turned. I saw his cock was jumping. He tried to hide but failed. Kids were also with us to clean. I pulled my lunge some more and started to open my back fully saying the itching problem. He looked eagerly but not responded. At last I acted like falling in the tank. All laughed. Ramsu please help me please. He pulled me up and my buttock pressed his erected cock and it was a good experience. Again I started saying the itching problem by showing full front and back. He said “ee auntik nanamilley, nee poda, cheriya kuttiyalley, Oh no nhan cheriya kuttiyonnumalla” .We have finished cleaning. That day I have done many ways but failed. At 3pm we were sitting and watching TV. I laid in front of him and acted like sleeping with my legs spread open. I could see he was watching my wet panty very closely. I got interested and spread wide. After I got up and went to bathroom and removed the panty. Again laid in the same place and started to spread widely. He was surprised to see my hairy pussy. He didn’t do more than that and went. Next Friday he came early saying that he had no classes. Then we talked a lot. Played with kids .A lot of pulling and touching happened. I have noticed some changes while approaching me. I started other ways of seductions. I want the starting from his part. At night I went for bath and came with nice petticoat and blouse .Black bra can easily be seen. We had food and went to bed. I removed blouse saying that it was very hot. He went bathroom and came. I acted like sleeping. He came to me and took my petticoat up and started seeing my thing. He was watching very closely. I opened my eyes and caught him. Oh! what are you doing? You have seen mine fully. Isn’t it? Now I want to see yours. I pulled his lunge. He resisted with strength. I pulled again and caught his bulge pushed him to bed and started to embrace forcefully kissing like “ balalsangam ”. I caught his tool and started playing madly. Then his resistance became weak and started to co operate .He wondered by looking my bare buttock and hairy pussy. Now we were almost naked. I wondered his erected tool was amazing. I licked it. He has licked mine like an experienced guy. He has got mad by doing 69. He has given his tongue to go deep its full length. I was totally out of control. Then he put his tool into my pussy. He pushed and pulled around 15 minutes. It was an experience beyond description. I have uttered some cheap words at the time of orgasm. He also said some. We have got orgasm two three times. Next day we did like honeymoon couples. Every Friday we used to do in different angles and I have taught him every steps of sex. He told me he had never experienced anything like this. When I got family visa we cried bitterly at the time of departure. I couldn’t imagine that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment