CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Saturday 1 June 2013

An Enjoyable Experience in Train

I have been reading the stories on this site and thought I would also send a story to contribute. I am 32 years and married but keep an open eye for fun and excitement. Long time for now I thought of penning my few exciting incidents in this site. I have had many incidents and one of which I thought I would narrate in this site for all readers. This incident happened during one of my travels. I was traveling from Chennai to Cochin in 2AC Compartment. While boarding at Chennai my RAC was converted into a side lower berth and in 2 AC you have the curtains. I noticed that in the coupe next to me on the side lower berth there were two females, one a older lady around 38 and another a young girl around 15. After dinner everyone started getting down to sleeping and I was reading in the compartment light. After some time I noticed that the lady was sleeping in the lower berth and had pulled the curtains. I pushed my curtains to her side and lay down. I pushed my legs further and put it into her curtains. The first I felt one touch. I removed my socks and pushed my legs back there. Then I felt the touch. First our thumbs of the leg touched and I started caressing her legs. From her response I understood that she is not asleep. I then slowly made circles on her feet and then started massaging her legs in right earnest. She started enjoying it very much and she kept her legs over mine and it was really enjoyable. Then I reversed my sides and pushed my hands inside and caught her legs. First she was taken aback I think because she pulled her legs back. Then she kept it back after some time and I started my work on her legs. She was wearing a saree and I slowly moved the massage upward upto the extend my hands can travel and that was upto thighs. I finished the knees well and reached her thighs. May be she too found that I cannot move forward without her co operation. She moved towards me and bend her legs. My hands fell down. I thought she had moved away. Then I felt that the saree was beneath my hands and I understood that my hands is between her legs. I slowly moved my hands below her thighs and felt her pussy over her panties. It is getting wet and the mature pussy was so wonderful to feel. I felt the button above the panties and it was electrifying and I could feel her body getting stiff with her first orgasm and I could feel her panties getting wet. I became more bold as I understood that she was also co operating and enjoying. I pushed by fingers into her love pot through the sides of her panties and fingered and felt her. I could feel her softly moan. I too was very horny and excited. I felt the walls of her pussy it was so smooth and I could feel all her pussy sweet and enjoying the touch. I moved my index finger inside feeling the walls again the again moving it slowly and in rhythm. Once I felt that she was relaxing I inserted my middle finger and then and started moving it in an out. I was driving her crazy and she started moving her bottom and rotating. She was also Pushing up and down. I could feel her getting excited and about to come. I too started moving faster and I caught her on her second orgasm, which was more wild and exciting then the first. I have found that if u make a lady do multiple orgasms she enjoys it very much. A patient approach makes a lady enjoy it to the fullest. I would keep penning depending on your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment