CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 7 June 2013

A aunty & her daughter

Hello!!!!!! gals & lesbians(hello! guys), it's storywriter wishing you a very happy & horny day. I welcome U all to read my another sexual experience.......

HERE WE GO...........

Naturally i love lesbian stories & i love to watch two women in action. So i decided to pen down a lesbian story in 1st person of a aunty & her daughter. This is truly fictional & the characters are imaginary.

Here's the story.......

I am Neena, a 46 year old female, living alone in Bangalore, working in a MNC . Iam divorced & i have a daughter of age 19 named Anita. Here's the description of myself. Iam of fair complexion, well built, with the breast size of 40c. I have gained a few extra pounds in my belly & has a big navel. My daughter often commented that i look like a 35 year old. I naturally won't wear panties & shaved my pussy recently. I have a low-hip & i usually wear cotton sarees below my big navel. Many eyes see below my chest & i don't care for hiding my navel at any cost.

This is how my daughter looks. She has a big bust & a breast size bigger than me. She has a relatively small navel compared to me. She too shaved her pussy & has a fair complexion & chubby. She studied in a women's college nearby.

We were great friends & shared everything from A to Z. We didn't mind standing nude in front of each other & touching & feeling eachothers' body parts. We commented often on our sizes of breasts & the shaved pussies. She liked my navel very much & she tickled it with her finger & kissed it every night before sleeping. She often poured honey in it & watch me moan in ecstacy & licked it up clean. She insisted on tucking the saree below my navel. I too enjoyed it very much.

One day, i returned from my office & saw Anita much early. She said the college has closed down for summer holidays. As talking the kneeled down & planted a kiss in my deep navel & tickled it with her tongue. I laughed & moaned with tickling feeling. I went in & finished the chorus & she helped me, caressing my navel then & there.

Night came we had our dinner & went to the bedroom for sleep. I saw Anita standing near the bed in a transparent nighty, showing her boobs & a black panty clearly to me. I said "WOW!!! you look pretty sexy in this nighty! When did you get it?". She said "Today! i bought you a saree too!. try it out" & showed a black saree & a matching blouse before me. I shed off my old saree & put on the new one. She led me towards the mirrror & i was dazed to see me pretty sexy.

It was tranparent every where & the blouse was sleeveless & lowcut. I showed my big bust & my white stomach. My navel seemed to be even more sexier. My thighs glittered like gold. She stood behind me & said "You look hot!! Like a 30 year old!!".
I turned back & smiled. I went on change the saree but she insisted on sleeping on the same dress.

So i lied down on my back & in that procees the saree covering my stomach slipped, showing my navel. The chill air made me feel ticklish. As usual Anita came near me & bent down to play with my navel. She inserted her finger first & made circular movements. I moaned & felt aroused. Then she kissed & inserted her tongue in it. She kissed it more passionately ever before. I felt a little sursprised with her sudden burst of passion. While she was kissing, her hands moved towards my legs & lifted the saree. I felt shocked & surprised by her act. She didn't care & continued to caress my inner thighs. Half resisting & half enjoying i gasped "NO!!! Anita!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! STOP!!"& tried to take off her hands. But she didn't hear me. I struggled to get out,but she got up & fell on top of me. I looked at her with surprise & confusion. She caught my lips & kissed it hard. I struggled hard to wade of fher, but soon i settled down as enjoyed her young lips. I was enjoying a passionate lip-kiss with my sexy anita.

She got up & said in a esctatic tone "MOM!! I LOVE U!!!. I REALLY WANT TO TASTE U! I BOUGHT THESE DRESSES FOR A HORNY LESBO SEX WITH U TONIGHT! MOM! DO U LIKE IT?". I was eroctic & said "YES DEAR!!! I too love U & felt aroused every time i saw ur big bust & ur shaven pussy!! U make me feel hot. come on!!! take me!!! take me!!" & pulled her towards me. I kissed in her lips & she too responded to it. We hugged each other tight & kissed hard each other.

We broke the kiss & anita got up & pulled out my saree. She too removed her nighty, her bra & her black panty. I too put off my dresses & became nude. She fell on top of me & explored my earlobes & my neck. I caught her ass & massaged it & squeezed it hard. I inserted my index finger into her asshole & explored her virgin ass. She shrieked a bit while she was busy sucking my nipples & caressing my big tits. She was enjoying every moment of my dark erect nipples & she chewed them till they became hard. Our pussies became wet & sticky when they touched each other. She slid down to my navel & spent sometime there. She slid down further & caressed my cunt with her mouth. I became too hot & carressed my boobs hard & my nipples mercilessly. She inserted her toungue into my shaved cunt & went deep inside me. I shouted "WATCH OUT!! I'M GONNA BLOW!!!" & exploded in her face. She cleaned up my pussy with her mouth. "WOW!!! YOU TASTE GREAT!!!!" she said smacking her lips.

After this i laid down on my back. She kissed & licked my back. The massaged my ass & rubbed it against her face. She spread out my legs & entered her tongue in my asshole. I moaned loud, but soon began to enjoy the pain & her act.

After some asshole fucking. She lied down besides me & i got on top of her. We once again were engaged in a french kiss. I broke the kiss & shifted down to her neck. I explored it inch by inch. Slowly i enjoyed her tits & her tender nipples which were red & soft. I liked her big boobs & massaged them softly. She breathed hard & pushed me deep into her bust. I made the nipples harder & red hot. I trailed down to her navel & kissed it softly. "You must make your navel big & make me proud" i said. She said nothing & pushed me deeper into her navel & carressed my hair. I trailed towards her virgin pussy & took it in my mouth. I explored her wet pussy & she cummed more on my face. i enjoyed her every bit i can. I inserted my tongue into her tight pussy. She shouted in pain but i consoled her. "How would U bare ur husband when he fucks U?" i confronted her. But she said "NO! i won't marry anyone! I wanna stay with U, enjoying U till end!". I too didn't want to part her & continued my work. She turned back & i parted her legs to enter her asshole. I inserted my finger into it & fingerfucked it. She moaned high, but asked for more & more.

Like this the night continued, We tasted each other, fingered our pussies, massaged our breasts & teased eachother & woke up late the next day with the itchy feeling in out assholes. We vowed to have lesbo sex every night & we never parted eachother thereafter.

SO GUYS THAT'S THE END of this story, i will post more lesbian stories like this & my own experiences. Hope U liked it. I have a loads of them real & fictional. MORE COMING HEREAFTER.....

No comments:

Post a Comment