CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 31 May 2013

Summer Holidays with Susheela

I used read lots of sex stories and I am a regular reader of Keralaerotica. I thought I should also share my first experience with a colleague. Obviously all the names are false in order to maintain the secrecy. This story I am going to tell is really a real story. About myself I am Franklin from Coimbatore, living in Chennai due to my job. I am a software engineer in a reputed company. I am living with my friends. 28 years old. About physical figure 6 feet tall, weigh around 80kgs, my thing is not 10inches and its 7.5 inches, thickness around 2 to 3 inches. About my colleague her name is Susheela, fair complexion, 35 years, boobs around 34 cup size C, she was less than 5 feet tall, she is widow, weigh around 50kgs, chubby, got big butt, got a child of around 11 years. She was staying with her younger brother. She was into administration. Let me come to the story in 2008 I joined the company and saw this lady and liked her boobs while she was walking it slightly jumped. I thought that I should touch her boobs one day or brush it. When I meet her she was giving induction/instruction blah blah thing about company. Later within few days I was outsourced to the client and was working at client place. I got a call during the month end, I picked the phone it was a lady and she said she is calling from xx(my) company and asked me to send the timesheet so that they can process the salary. Finally I asked who she is and she replied Susheela first thing which came into my mind was her boobs. I got her company email id and sent the timesheet through email. She replied to that email and in it her phone number was present in the email signature. I quickly noted it out. And days passed, as part of my job I went to overseas. Every month end I used to send timesheet and it went like that for months. I came back after 3 months from overseas and I called this lady to know about some company process that time his brother picked the phone and said she went to nearby place. I called her after some time and she picked the phone and chatted with her for some time about the overseas blah blah, later I told that I thought the person I picked the call was your husband. She replied that she got widow and later I asked about her family etc... I didn’t know that she was a widow. We spoke for few minutes and I said I will call later. Later I went to my office and distributed the chocolates which I brought from overseas. I also gave it her and she took only one so I said take for your child also. She was happy to hear this and gave more chocolates. We chatted for few minutes and came back to client place. Next day she called me and told that her daughter asked me to convey thank you for sweets and while talking asked about her brother for that she replied that he got married few months back and went to his home town. After that I was busy with hectic work and days passed one day I took off due to neck and back pain. I called during while I was at home and told that I am on leave. She suggested me to meet some Dr. I said ok and collected the information about the Dr. & hospital. I meet the Dr. and he asked me to change the chair and it worked. I called Susheela again after few days to thank her and we chatted for few minutes. While talking I asked about her daughter she said she went to her grandparents place because it was summer holiday. After that I again I called her on weekend and while talking she asked me about my marriage. I said I am searching and she asked do you have girl friends. I said no. she replied don’t lie. I said few girls proposed me but I didn’t like due to various reasons. I asked was your marriage love marriage or arranged? She said it was arranged marriage and I initially didn’t like my husband because I was too young to get married. Later when I was pregnant he met with an accident and died. I was listening to her sad story for few minutes and later she asked me how do I look? I replied at the very moment you are superb and sexy. She asked what is that you see sexy in me. I was shocked to hear this and I was silent for few seconds so she again asked be frank man I don’t mind. So got courage and replied that her top is good so she replied “what top” be frank I want to know about myself from others. So I said your BOOBS are the sexiest part. She asked me what about lips and butt. I said I didn’t notice specifically. She replied next time you see me watch it carefully and tell about that and asked me to come to office on Monday because some induction is happening in the office. Later I meet her in my office she came in a saree I said hi. She replied Hi with a smile. She arranged for the induction and later I came back to meet her again to say bye. Went to client place after few days she called me and we were chatting about official things and later she said you are very handsome I actually didn’t notice you earlier but on the other day when I meet you. You were very sexy, tall and handsome. I said thank you & yours is in right shape and chatted for few minutes. On Saturday morning I called her and we started chatting about general things. Later while talking I thought may be I should try my luck. So I told her your boobs are gorgeous. She asked me what will you do if you get it. I replied I will suck and drink the milk. She laughed and told me you won’t get milk I asked why. She replied I am not pregnant and after delivery you will get it, Do you plans to make me pregnant. I replied so shall I come to your house to make you pregnant. She replied then come home. After talking like this my tool stood up 90 degree I was also scared that she might have recorded the conversation. So took risk asked her when and where to come. She said will meet at around 7pm & place I will let you know later. I said ok and hanged the call. She called me at 5pm and asked me to come to some restaurant around 6kms away from her home. She actually came in her two wheeler whereas I came by bus. She was wearing a pink saree and was gorgeous in her looks, seemed like she went for makeup. We had nice time in restaurant while having dinner she kept her hand on my thighs and I too took advantage. Finally we both started to her house and I was riding the vehicle. We were nearing the house so she asked me to stop and come by walk whereas she will go by two wheeler and asked to watch and follow her. I saw her entering the house and opening the house from little far distance. After 5 minutes I went to her house. It was a small house. Since it was small house there was no big hall only 3 rooms were available so entered the bedroom. She asked me sit and wait. She came back after few minutes & started telling about the house and showed her daughter photo. I was sitting at the bed so I called her to come near & I hugged her. When I touched her butt it was so big and awesome I immediately replied her butts are wonderful and was pressing it. I gave a French kiss and I was touching her boobs, butts, back, hips simultaneously for about 10mins. She was very eagerly kissing and hugging me tightly and rubbing on my back. She told me to switch off the tubelight and switch on the night lamp. I did that and when I turned she hugged me like a hungry bitch. We did that for few minutes. Later I laid her on the bed and started kissing on her hands, neck, stomach, legs, chin, face, totally throughout the body while doing this she closed her eyes and was mourning with soft sounds. Did that for 10mins later I started removing her saree paalu and kissed her on the top of the boobs. Then later I started removing her blouse and bra. I started sucking her boobs and she was enjoying my each suck, cupping and pinching on her nipple. While doing this she hold my head hair and I eyes was closed during this session. Later moved down and started playing with her stomach and was sucking it. Later I removed her saree fully and her pavada. Now she was in her panty. Whereas I was fully dressed at that time so she me to take off your clothes I removed my T-Shirt and Jeans was only with my brief. I started kissing her thighs simultaneously pressing her boobs. While doing this I kept my finger on her lips she sucked my finger and it was making me even hornier. My tool was enjoying under my brief. Later I went down and started touching over her pussy through panty, her panty was already wet. I removed it and started French kissing on her pussy & finger fucking her. She loved it and was making more soft mourns later she kept her hands on my head and pressing my face towards her pussy I did that for 10 minutes she asked me to remove my brief but I didn’t. So reached my brief and started pressing from the top and forcefully removed my brief and pulled my foreskin and started sucking my cock for few minutes and said put it inside. I had already bought some condoms with me so I put my condom. I entered her pussy easily without much difficulty and started pumping slowly. It was so wet and lubricating I was on top of her later after few pumping she kept both her hands on my butt and asked me to do it as fast as I can. I was fucking her with my maximum speed so sound due to thigh slapping happened like bluk blukk blok… Her juice was oozing out of her pussy like anything and it was lubricating also. After 5 to 10 minutes I ejaculated. I kept it in for few minutes mean while I was pressing hips and butt. I took out my penis out and lied there for few minutes. After few minutes she came and gave a nice French kiss and told me have you ever had sex before. I said no she was surprised and don’t tell lie. I said you took my virginity today. She replied then you are genius in bed. We did few more sessions that night till 4am and was exhausted and we laid there naked in one bed sheet. Next day morning around 7 am she woke me up with a cup of coffee and asked me to leave the place because her neighbors my come to know. I left the palace. While leaving the place she gave me kiss and a blow job. After that we had sex several times whenever we find opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment