CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Sex with my manager in mumbai

Thx for overwhelming response for my last story. This incident which i am sharing with you all was happen with me a few months back. Let me introduce to you all again. My name is aditya age is 29, 6ft 2 inch tall, athelete bdy, wheatish complexion, black eyes, not a drop dead handsome but a good looking guy. I am wrking with pvt bank in mumbai. I would like to share with you persons is of my manageress. Her name is renu. She is 38 yrs old, fair with a beautiful figure of 36-28-42. I work in a bank and she was my manager.she was impressed by my work and i knew where she stayed and she had been in my home drop few times.she was open to all employees and always helped them for any issues. It was a sunday and my mood was off coz of my ex-girlfriend.so i called renu by 6 in the evening and told her that i wont be able to come to work tomorrow as i am bit upset. She asked me to relax and invited me to her place for a chat so that i could feel relieved by speaking out my problem. I said ok and she sent an sms of her address.i took a shower and went to her place only coz she was pretty friendly.she welcomed me with pleasant smile and asked me to relax and watch tv.she was wearing a dark blue colour night dress and she had just finished her bath so she was smelling nice.i sat down on the sofa and was going through the magazines. She came with two cups of coffee and some snacks as we were having coffee she asked me what bothered me so much and why i am so depressed. I told her coz of my ex. She told me be open to me and u might feel better if you speak out.after few moments i told her that my ex n me had a relation for few months..but..... Renu asked me but what ? She came near me and kept her hands on my thighs and assured me be relaxed. 

I told her but my gf wanted only sex from me and i got involved in her...now she is getting married.so i am depressed.... Renu then patted me on my back...and told me dont worry dear u are such a good person so someone good would be in store for you and ur ex was not the right person.... Think in that way.... I dont know what happened suddenly my mood changed by the way she told me and i smiled to her and thanked her for making me happy...suddenly she got up and went to her bedroom...i waited for few minutes and tried calling her also but no response...i couldnt know what happened...so i went into her bedroom and found her standing near the bed and was crying slightly.. I went near her and asked her why she is crying ? After asking two to three times she asked will you make me happy..please...and she turned her back to me... I understood she wanted sex and recollected that her hubby works abroad. I caressed her from behind. I saw a beautiful smile on her face.then i put my hands on her shoulders and press them gently. And kiss on her neck and slowly reach upwards to her ear lobes. I took them into my lips and sucked them.while sucking and kissing i put my hands between her arms and cup her soft boobs and slowly start pressing them and also licking and her ear lobes and kissing on her neck. She starts moaning sligthly and get aroused and get closer to me and her arse touches my dick.then after massaging her boobs for some time i remove her top and my shirt and i unhook her bra.then she turns around and i come closer to her and start kissing her. As i get closer to her her boobs touches my chest and it sends current into her body.i caress her tightly and start exploring her mouth. I lick and suck her sweet lips.then i come downwards kissing every part of her neck and upper body and reach to her boobs.i swirl my tongue around her nipples, they become hard and she starts moaning aaahhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhh now her hand reaches to my dick and she starts massaging it. I suck the nipples and my hands go behind and hold her buttocks and start pressing them.i suck her nipples harder and harder she becomes totally aroused and keep moaning then i slowly take her whole boob inside my mouth and suck them for a while then i start releasing it from my mouth and when it reaches the nipples i suck hard and release it suddenly,her breast expands and suddenly comes to normal position, there is a sound tuhhhhhh as opening a pepsi bottle, she moans with pleasure ooooooohhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhh.after playing with her boobs i slowly come downwards to her navel and suck and swirl my tongue around it. 


She enjoys each and every moment. And keep on moaning then i make her lie on the bed and start removing her pyjamma. And she removes mine also. I start kissing on her thighs and come down till her toes. I shower kisses and reach back to her thighs, her pussy is dying to get exposed to the sexy air around. I remove her panties, she was all wet,her panties are stuck on the vagina due to the wetness. I remove it and then i again start kissing and sucking her inner thighs and kissing on her pubic bone… 
She moans with pleasure oooohhh uaaahhhhhhh and at the same time i am pressing her boobs and playing with her nipples…her vagina is dying to get licked and waiting for the the touch of my tongue.. Then i slowly in vertical angle move my tongue from her vagina to her clit by only touching the top layer of the skin…… this sends shivers to her body and she starts pressing my head against her pussy.. Then i swirl my tongue over her clit and start licking it and sucking it. She already cums two three times by now. I lick her vagina clean but her juices are flowing continuously like a river i suck her pussy lips and pull upwards with my lips and leave them she moans with pleasure…oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then i insert my tongue inside her vagina.. The warmth of my tongue inside her hot pussy takes her to heaven. I go deep inside oooohhhhhhhhh she moans with pleasure and i move my tongue in and out of her pussy … her hands press my head tightly and her legs caress my back…she comes once again.... We then come on 69 position. Her soft and wet lips reach to my dick head and the touch of it sends shivers to my whole body... My dick is all wet and is dripping with precum... I lick her pussy and she takes my 8inch dick whole into her mouth and starts sucking it.....but i dont cum but she cums.......now her pussy needs me inside her… I take out my cock and pat her clit with its head gently.. She moans like anything.. Then slowly enter her inside only 1/4th then come out then again a bit more inside and start stroking slowly….. She moans with pleasure……..still i don’t enter her fully and rhythmically keep on entering and coming out….. My hands massage her boobs and i bend over and give a deep kiss on her lips..her g spot is waiting for my dicks head to massage it.. Then i increase my pace …. Her pussy needs it faster and she tells me aditya faster…. 


Faster…..come inside me fully then i take her boobs inside my mouth and lift her buttocks off the bed and start squeezing them and increase my speed…she moans... Oooohhhhhhhhh.. Rhythmically when i am totally inside her and her vagina muscles contract to hold my dick i squeeze her buttocks to give her double pleasure…. She moans with pleasure … i go faster and deeper inside and now she is about to come again… i go to my maximum speed and in two three strokes she explodes oooooohhhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhh uuuuhffffffff … then also i don’t stop and pump inside her pussy very slowly as she could feel and enjoy the whole satisfaction of an orgasm………..then i come over her and kiss her softly on her cheeks and neck and run my hand over her hair and back … She lies on my chest …. Then i asked her are you happy now ? Her smile on her face replied....even i was happy.... Then i give her a good massage from head to toe which gives her a relaxing feeling … then i lift her and take her to the washroom and we take a shower together. I bathe her.applying soap all over her body and after that dry her and dry her hair.. Then i dress her up and by this time we were tired. She got up and went to the kitchen and made some coffee and brought to the bedroom.we had coffee and she thanked me a lot and said this was the first time she was satisfied with sex.....but i knew one thing that when a woman above 35 becomes hot its really very difficult to satisfy and control her....that night i spent with her and we tried different positions...and had sex for 6 times more...the next day we both took leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment