CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Sunday 5 May 2013

sex in simla

Hi! My all friends. I am Raj Malhotra, 25; single 5’9” want to share my real hot experience with my real elder Sister to all of you. It was happened recently before just 2 month. She is 27 married having a child of 4 years. She is a very beautiful, sexy and hot lady. I always want to fuck her. I also tried many times before her marriage to fuck her but always I feared if she told anyone what will happen. How ever I succeed to put my hand on her boobs in night when we sleep and many times I saw her nude in bathroom when she take bath. May be she also noticed that I want something with her. But she never started. So lets the topic. Before 2 months her child school vacation has been started so she wants to any hill station. Her husband is a business man and he always very busy in their office and business meetings, so they planed many times but every time he has urgent work and their program cancel. One day I met her and she told me that she want go out but her husband is very busy, what I do. 

I asked her wait sometime and when he free he will went. But she told if you are free then why not you give me your company. I surprised and happy and think about her sexy hot body and fuck. She asked ‘kya soch rahe ho’ I told nothing I have no problem whenever you told we can go. She told ok I will tell you tomorrow after permission from him. I said ok. Next morning she calls me and told he is agree and next day we will go. I told ok and preparing my tour (fucking). Next day in early morning we both hire a taxi and go to Simla. There was a huge rush. No hotel or guest house is vacant. Very difficulty we search a single room. I was happy. We both tired so after gave some food to her child, we both want a rest. So I took off my shirt and trouser and laid just in my undergarments. She also took off her saree and now she went in bathroom and she came back to wear a sleeveless nighty. She did not wear any bra, I could see her boobs and she smiled and laid beside me. She slept and her boobs up and down with her breath. After sometime I put my hand on her one boob. Oh my god so smooth, so lovely and I squeezed one by one and pulled her nighty. She did not resist and pretended to fast asleep. Then I took off her panty too and sucked her pussy. Now she moans aaaahhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnooooo Raj kya kar rahe ho. I kissed on her lips and she hugged me tightly. Then I took off her nighty and she was fully nude before me first time. I kissed on her whole body and sucked and squeezed her boobs. 

Then I took off my clothes too and gave my lund to play. She takes it and rubbed and kissed then she takes in her mouth and sucked. I was in heaven, my real sis sucked my cock and I can fuck her now. Then after sometime I take my dick and enter in her hot pussy she helped me and I gave some jerks and when I became cum I told her, didi mera nikalne wala hai, she told koi bat nahi ander hi nikal do. I discharge in her pussy and relaxed. Then we both sleep. In the evening we both fresh and take our dinner and went for a evening walk. Now we both behave like a couple and I put my hand on her shoulder and press her boobs whenever I want and she just smiled. In night I asked her didi jijaji ne kaise honeymoon manaya tha, to wo hasne lagi aur boli, tum kya chahte ho? Main bola mujhe to kuch nahi maloom, to wo hasne lagi aur boli tabhi to aate hi tumne honeymoon mana dala, rat tak bhi nahi ruke. Aur yahan per ye didi kahna chor de aur darling bol. I was happy and kissed on her booobs and told darling aao aaj hum apna first honeymoon manate hai. To wo boli han han kyon nahi saram to nahi aati tumhhe apni behan ke sath karte hue u behanchod. Fir maine uski shirt kholi aur trouser usne khud utar di. Mujhse jyada maza use aa rha tha. Maine fir use choda aur fir hum ekdam frank ho gaye. Maine use bola ki main hamesha se uske sath ye sab karma chahta tha. To wo boli mujhe maloom hai sadi se pahle tumne meri chuchi ko kayi bar dabaya, lekin usse aage nahi badh paye. Main bola kyat tum bhi mere sath karma chahti thi to wo boli han. To maine kaha fir hint kyon nahi diya. Wo muskurayi aur boli ab to de diya na. Ab main bilkul bold ho gyaa aur bola ek bat to batao, agar tum mere sath chahti thi aur maine nahi kiya to tum kya karti thi, kya tumne kabhi kisi aur ke sath bhi kiya hai. Wo boli choro in bato ko aur enjoy karo. Main bola mujhe in batho main jyada enjoy milta hai. To wo thora chup ho gayi. Main bola pls batao na. Wo boli ok but pls don’t tell anyone. I promise. She told when she was just 17 and when u put your hand on my boobs I think now you can fuck me and I enjoy but when you don’t do anything after a week. I try outside. 

My college friends also want to with me and they have no fear. So once when I went a marriage of my friends’ sister, all our college friends too their, so my bf and his friends gave some drink to me in which they mix something after that we all dance on dance floor, they touched me many times on my boobs and whole body and I enjoyed and never opposed. So after sometime we all went to ready to go to home. My bf Sanjay told me lift to me but I told no I think I stay here cause its time is 2 am in morning and family member will be disturb, actually I want to do something with him. So he asked ok you can stay at my flat and I agreed and we both went on his flat, there he live alone so I have no problem, he took off her clothes and told me to change and gave her night suit to me. I also change and wear his kurta and pajama without inside any clothes. He smiled and came near me and hugged me and kissed me I close my eyes she squeezed my boobs and we both laid on bed. He took off my clothes and his too and he sucked my boobs and rubbed my pussy and first time he fucked me a lot. I was very happy. In morning he left me at our home and after that we both do many times whenever we got chance. Once when I went his flat, our 2 friends also be there they all welcome me and that day they all 3 also fucked me. And after that I fucked by them many times before my marriage and after marriage once my husband cousin also enjoys with me and now you too. It’s my life history. Now I will go only with my husband and bro. So give me full enjoy and take care of me. I promised her and now we both live as husband and wife. But there are a big problem, when she came our home and I fucked her suddenly mom came and saw us. What will we do? We both are worry. Anyhow reply me at behanchodo@yahoo.com and do my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment