CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 31 May 2013

Pushpachechi my maid

Hi guys, my name is Ashok (not real name). I am 31 year old married man. I have been and always am an adrenaline junkie. I tend to bend rules whenever I wish and will do anything to satisfy myself. This is a true story that happened to me when I was 23 year old. I am fair and handsome (that’s what all my past and present girl friends say).My dad works in the gulf and my mom was leaving alone with my grandpa at a apartment in Kottayam. I came home from college for my vacations. After reaching home my mom informed me that tomorrow onwards she will be hiring a new lady as our house maid. Next day morning I got up and heard the sound of an anklet. When I went to the main hall to see who it was, I saw young women, maybe 28 – 30 years of age. My mom was showing her around the house. When my mom saw me she intorduced me to her, on seeing me, a small naughty smile appeared on her face and she was avoiding looking at my face. Her name was Pushpa. I called her chechi as she was older to me. She was fair, slim and did not have a big breast but a great skin. Soon we became good friends. She was a very talkative type and whenever she sees me she used to talk a lot. I understood within few days that it was very easy for me to get her on my bed. While talking to her I discovered that her husband died 2 years due to drinking a lot and she has two children. It was difficult for me to make a move on her as my mom and grandpa was around all the time. Oneday my servant unusually decided to stay awake in the night and asked my mom that she wanted to watch a movie on TV. Pushpachechi knew that’s my time to watch TV. My mom agreed and at around 9 pm my mom went to bed but she did not close her bed room door. My grandpa was already a sleep in his room. I had to take the risk and slowly made my move. My servant was sitting on the floor watching TV. She was wearing a nighty with black bra inside. I sat on the sofa next to her. As she was watching TV, I looked down towards her navel. I started talking to her about the chain on her neck and grabbed her chain on the neck and slowing moving my fingers on her neck. She was getting nervous, I knew she sensed what was on my mind but she was not sure. I was damn scared too has my mom’s bedroom been close to the TV. I wanted her somehow to go to my bedroom but I ran out of ideas. To my surprise, she asked me “do you have some shampoo with you, I need to wash my hair before I go to temple tomorrow morning”. I said “Yes it’s in my bedroom bathroom, you can go get”. She was reluctant to go and take it herself. I got angry with her and said “ok in that case leave it”. After 2 mins she said ok I am going to get it. She stood up and went straight to my room, at that moment I jumped out from my sofa, switched of the TV and ran to my bedroom. She came out of the bathroom and I locked the door behind me. She asked me what are you doing I approached her and told her don’t make noise, my mom will get up, grabbed her and just pushed her on my bed. She was scared and told me what you are doing; I told her “Keep quiet, now you are already in my room”. I jumped on her lifting her nighty till her thighs, she was resisiting and whispered ”I will tell your mom”, I started caressing her thighs and put my hands through her underwear and rubbed her pussy and squeezed her ass. She was still resisting has she was talking I layed a smooch on her lips and fondle her face and neck. I was also little scared that my mom might come to check on her so I stopped all my activity whishpered in her hears, go to the sitting room and go watch tv. She obeyed and went and sat there. After that she kept on looking and smiling at me and said “so this is what was on your mind”. I just gave a smile and went back to my room and slept. Next day morning after the servant came back from temple, my mom went out to buy some grocery. As soon as I understood that I went to Kitchen to confront my servant about yesterday night. She was smiling at me and said I never expected such behaviour from you. I said to her “come on, I know this is what you wanted, from the moment you started working here you wanted this to happen”. Immediately I grabbed her and told her “this time no resistance”, she agreed and reminded me that my mom will come in 20 mins. I lifted her nighty over her head and pulled her bra to see her boobs. It was not big but still fun to play with it. I started sucking her nipples and she pushed my head to wards it. I sucked both her nipples and it became erect and I tickled it with my tongue. Then I grabbed her arm and took her near the dining room table. There I removed her underwear and I asked her to remove my shorts. I asked her to take my tool in her mouth. She said she doesn’t know how to do it, I told her just think of it is a lolly pop and suck. She started sucking the tip of my 6 inch dick. I slowly pushed my cock into her mouth and stroked violently inside it. After 5 mins, I picked her and made her lie on the dinning table and spread her legs. At that moment, I told her that I have no condoms, she said its ok, and she can’t get pregnant because her tube was tied. She couldn’t control it anymore and grabbed my tool and inserted inside her pussy. I started with one minute of gentle stokes and I felt a shiver on her body. I increased my speed and within 2 mins I was stroking inside her viloently. Her body arched and I was looking straight into her eyes while fucking her. She cummed a lot and she was getting tired and after 3 more minutes, I cummed inside her. I immediately told her go wash yourself and get dressed because my mom might arrive anytime soon. At night time, I wanted to have sex with her again so after dinner while she was taking plates to wash from the dining table; I whispered to her and told her that at night 10 pm you come to my bedroom. She said no, somebody will catch us. I got angry with her but she was right. At around 12 pm, I was frustrated and opened my bedroom door and went straight to kitchen where she was sleeping. I locked the kitchen door behind me and in the dark grabbed her mouth with my hands. She was terrified with what I did. I whispered to her ears that I need a quick fuck and then I will go. I removed my shorts, lifted her nighty and put my cock straight into pussy and fucked her for 3 mins and left. That whole month, I fucked her around 9 times. I showed her some blue movies on my computer and taught her to suck a dick. So whenever I wanted a blowjob, she would kneel down and suck my dick. This I made her do almost daily. My vacation got over and I left to my college.

No comments:

Post a Comment