CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

My Naughty Nipples


I was driving the car as my boyfriend was in inebriated state. When i reached his home i had to carry him to his bedroom as he was unable to walk. He was heavy and i couldn't lift him
In the late night at 2 pm its difficult to find somebody. We were attending a late night party. I stopped a taxi and asked the driver for help. He said he will take hundred rs for carrying him to his bedroom. at that i didn't think how much money i had with me. He looked at my sexy cleavage revealing outfit with hungry eyes. He was constantly staring at my boobs while talking. I was not wearing any bra inside and he must be staring at my erect nipples under the dress

I was wearing a short prom gown which was strapless and finished above knee level exposing my thighs. I had no choice but agree to him. i searched his pockets and found keys to the gates and the doors. It was taking time finding out which keys are for which keyhole. When i inserted the key again and again the driver said the key is fucking the lock hole. I felt ashamed and lowered my face

When we went inside i switched on the lights. he lifted him to the sofa. Then as i was opening my purse the taxi driver grabbed my breasts from behind. He opened the knot behind and brought my gown down. I was standing topless only in black silk panty. He pulled my panty and threw it away. He inserted his tongue in my love tunnel and licking my pussy pinched my buttocks

I had never experienced sex with lower class men. This was my first time. He then grabbed the soft mountains on my chest and sucked the grapes on them.i moaned uuuuuuunnnnnnnnhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhh.he pulled my nipples hard. i cried aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnhh not so hard. his rough hands were crushing my nipples. My breasts became red due to constant pressing and mauling. He was so strong. He he pushed me on my boyfriend and pulled out his erect penis. He brought it near my face and it smelled so bad. I told him i cant suck it put it inside my love tunnel i mean pussy

Without wasting time he pushed inside my love tunnel and went on moving forward and backward. My chest melons were shaking due to this rough sex.i said ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnh yyyyyyyaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn yaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn CHOD MUJHE AAAANNNNNHH AUR JOR SE CHOD MUJHE yyyyaaaaaaaannnnnhhhh FAD DE MUJHE.He grabbed my hanging milk jugs and pulled them.i said “; AUR JOR DABA MERI CHUCHIYAN,DOODH NIKAL DABA KE yaaaaannnnnnn

He filled my love tunnel with his human producing juice. I gave him twenty thousand rupees and requested him to forget me and never talk to me ever again. I don’t know whether he will keep his promise .
After two months I got married to my boyfriend . He did not found out what I did that night. I never saw that driver again,I thought my problem was over and I am no longer a girlfriend. I am now a housewife of a respectable man in society. Life was going fine and we used to have fun in bed.I kept a part time maid . My husband didn’t keep any driver as he knew how much sexually charged these drivers are.

I was returning to my home in a auto. I got a phone call from my husband that he will come home after three hours after completing his meeting in office. Suddenly a storm started and as we reached home heavy rainfall came out from the sky

My home is far from the city and there are no nearby houses apart from a dhaba which is 50 metres away. its difficult to purchase land in proper gurgaon because of high prices. The auto driver who was almost twenty years old asked me to stay in front of my house as he could not drive in such a weather. He was thin and dark, must be from some village as his accent was not urban .i asked him to carry the heavy bags which was filled with shopping goods inside

He carried them till my front door as i didn't want him to come inside my house. At that time two stray dogs came from the garden and started to mate in front of us in the rain. i locked the door and changed my wet clothes. i put on my sleeveless maxi and started to cook. then somebody rang the calling bell, as i opened the door the driver asked me to come outside. he showed me the dogs having sex and said “;i am thinking about you ,you are the only female nearby, i am a virgin, i never had sex before “; “Behave yourself you don’t know my husband if he comes home right now we are both dead”.”I am ready to die for you madam, please let me touch your breasts and kiss them”

I am a 25 year old married woman for two months. why i will fuck this driver. He suddenly came forward and grabbed my milk balls over my chest and started to fondle them. I was was stunned by his bold step and couldn't move. Seeing my reaction he gained confidence and his hands reached my buttons and took off my maxi. He held my right breast and sucked my nipple heavily. Now i felt turned on

I asked him to suck my left boob. He held my milk balls with his rough hands and pressed them. We embraced each other tightly and kissed. He opened his pant chain and brought his long dick outside. Then i pulled my panty down and brought him inside. i lied on the sofa and sat in doggie style. He wanted to fuck my pussy but i asked him to fuck my butthole

His thin erect dick went easily inside my anus. he grabbed my hanging boobs and pulled them as he fucked me. This went on for two minutes as he unleashed his sperm in my anus. After that we continued our relationship for sometime till he found another young rich girl

No comments:

Post a Comment