CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 10 May 2013

Mira Wants A Female Lover

I am going to tell you a true story of my life. I am a cute and chubby girl of 20 years age and now I am studying Engineering in Bhubaneswar. I have been in Orissa for quite some time. I am lesbian. I love girls,, and this is a strange thing for girls in Orissa, or so I thought before I actually came here.I Joined one respected Engineering college in Bhubaneswar and is now in the first year. When my brother came with me to leave me in the hostel, I had doubts in mind about getting a sweet or cute girl for me. Fortunately my college campus is having Internet and having received my Laptop from the college I started searching for friends in Orissa. At first I got many friends but later I realised that they are all boys who had kept girl names to attract girls..My room mate was unaware of my intentions. She is from Orissa. She was sweet girl but I never thought of having sex with her. May be because she was so close that she remained unnoticed. One night I was chatting with a girl from Orissa and we were discussing about sex and then I received a call from home and I left the laptop open and went to the corridor to talk with Mama on phone, when I returned I saw my roommate Rashmi was reading the chatings on my laptop. I stoped outside and watched her read all the things. It was then that I was feeling like Rashmi could be a very good match for me. We were roommates. So there was no problem laying her on bed. Luckily I had not mentioned anything about Lesbianism in the chat so she never could think of that. When I returned suddenly, she looked at me in a weird manner and said, "You like to chat about all this things online?" I said yes.
After a week again I was chatting with the same girl and this time I was chatting about SEX and LESBIANISM. And I wanted Rashmi to see what I am typing so I left the laptop on the bed and went to the Toilet for some time, and then came back and watched her motions from outside. She had read all and then suddenly I pushed the door and entered inside. She was shocked but looked at me in a different manner. I went to my bed and kept silent for sometime, She was also silent. Then I said, "I am sorry, I did not want to tell you all these things about me, because I don't want to be hated by you." She was silent. That night at about twelve when we switched off the light to go to bed, she spoke to me."How come you became a Lesbian?" I told her my school story, how we two friends were there, and how we made love every night during studying, etc. She listened to everything and then said, "What is that you like so much about Lesbianism?" I samiled and said, "Everything."
She asked me questions. And I answered everything in detail. It was about one at night, when I said to her is a soft voice, "Are you interested to know everything or are you willing to do it?" She looked at me and kept silent and then I got up and went to her bed and grabbed her close to me and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She was as if waiting for my move, immediately grabbed my tongue and started sucking on it. And then I pulled her nighty down and exposed her body. She was wearing only Bra and Panty now. I pushed my hand into her bra and caught her one breast in hand and started squeezing it. She was enjoying it all, She has the perfect body. She is 32-36-34 and her boobs are so nice that they fit into my hands well and I opened her bra to see those buds that stood proudly on her chest and I started eating them one by one. I had been sucking on her boobs for quite sometime, when I pushed one hand between the panty and her cunt. She withdrew but I had hard grips and had caught her pubic mound. Surprisingly there we re not many hairs and all that were there were soft hairs like the body. I played with the hairs a little while concentrating on her boobs. She was enjoying. I asked her to lay still on the Bed while I gave her a massage and I removed her panty this time, she was shy, but i was already playing with her pussy. I said, "You have the sweetest pussy that any Lesbian would love to suck." She was slightly taken abck and then she said "Suck? What do you mean by that?" I pushed her on bed and immediately put my mouth on her pussy covering it to the full extent. She tried to push me and detach from me, but by then I had caught her pussy lips between my lips, and was sucking it. She was telling, "What are you doing? Leave me. I am not feeling good. This is weird. This is Bad." but i was busy. In some time she became silent and I Knew, she was enjoygin it. I asked, "How is it?" she smiled and said, "My God, I never thought it would be so great." I was pushing my tongue into her pussy and was biting softly on her clitoris and then she started moaning and was throwing her pussy on my face. I was sucking it like mad. I had not sucked a pussy for some months from now and I was happy that I had received a brand new pussy to enjoy for the next four years of my life in this small town in Orissa. She was throwing her self on my face and was doing so madly and I was biting her clit harder. She started shivering and then she became silent. Her cunt juice was flowing and was making my face wet. I tried to smell it and then I licked it, she was not allowing me, but then I did not let her stop me enjoy the juice, and then the game came to an end. She got up and went to the toilet silently and while returning from the toilet she had changed. What we did next, I am going to tell you in the second part.... Please read again...

No comments:

Post a Comment