CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Friday 10 May 2013

Loving Lesbian

Hi friends. I’m back with my new post who reading me 1st time, I’m 22 year male old from Hyderabad. I think you people thinking what I’m doing in this category. So don’t ignore reading this story because this pure lesbian act which I have seen few days before. I love lesbian, I love to see the two beautiful, sexy, and hot, girls kissing and going wild. I go mad to see girls tying to satisfying each other sexual needs without a cock and men’s.

So this incident happens before few days ago. One day I was getting bore and my friends also busy so I thought to go to tarries and enjoy the weather. So I went up our complex is only a tallest in the colony. So I went to a corner of balcony there is a water tank. So I was standing there and I was hide if any one enter into the tarries they can’t see me. Two girls came I won’t tell you the real name of them I use Kavita and Sunita ok.

There were very good friends whenever I seen them I seen them with each other. They are 18 years old doing they graduation in a same college and both look dam sexy, with a big boobs and big ass that make they looks very sexy. I always thought to fuck them but not accepting like this. So I was on the tarries like hide there so they came and laughing and talking like all girls I don’t know why girls laugh that much but I like when girls laugh and talk.

So I just think they also bore and come up to enjoy the weather. I taken light and playing with mobile then I heard the sound of locking the tarries door 1st I thought they seen me and trying to time pass with me I again took light and enjoying the weather. Now girls are giggling and murmuring till now I not get any doubt and I just took my eyes out of water tank and I seen the view I have never seen before.

I was surprise to see both the girls is busy in deep French kiss. They where kissing like anything immediately I took my mobile out and started capturing the video. That action of the both girls I have never forgotten they were like in some other world. They kissing each other very softly not wild like boys. They sucking and licking each other lips one by one that was a very long kiss while kissing they rubbing they hands on each other backs madly.

I was capturing each and every moment of the lovely lesbian act. Now while kissing they sit on floor 1st Sunita sit and she make sit Kavita on her laps by wrapping Kavita legs around her waist and again they busy in kiss rubbing each other hands on the backs then they started hugging each others. Now I took out of my cock and started jerking it.

Now Sunita took Kavita t-shirt off now both are smiling and giving killing looks to each other. Now Kavita in her bar and Kavita also removed Sunita t-shirt and both the hot & sexy girls are in bra. I was like gone mad and I masturbate one time. Now both the girls removed they bra’s I forget to tell u Kavita and Sunita is both in black bras. They look like models of that brand bra.

So now both the girls in are top less I never seen such type of since in life before and I still capturing the video and with my one hand I jerking my dick. Now both the girls are hugging each other I can see the clear view of girl’s boobs pressing to each other boobs. I was so hard after jerking 2 times. Now Sunita came between legs of Kavita and she drag off of Kavita track and Kavita wearing sexy Simi-transplant panty and she was looking like a real angle both are angle only but Kavita looks more attractive than Sunita. Now Sunita kissing Kavita legs, thighs, kissing, beating Kavita pussy & Kavita closing her eyes and enjoying every touch of Sunita.

After that Sunita remove panty of Kavita and Kavita is full naked and she looking dam beautiful once I thought to go fuck there but I want to see what more they can do. So Kavita is fully naked if front of Sunita and I was watching and capturing every movement of the act. Now Sunita wide a part of Kavita legs and she was looking at her pussy and her hands separating her pussy lips and rubbing her finger in Kavita pussy crack.

Now she bend her head down more and she licking her pussy I can’t see she giving tongue fuck or just licking. After licking some time Kavita get relax I think she cum. After that Kavita removed Sunita track and panty at a time, I can see some hairs on Sunita pussy, I forget to tell Kavita have clean shaved pussy. Now Kavita started sucking and licking Sunita pussy for long time.

In between 2 times Sunita cum I come to know that because of the expressions.
Till now I masturbate 4 time seeing them and I was still capturing video of them. Now Sunita went top to Sativa and both are again went into a deep kiss and shaking they asses like fucking each other after kissing and doing act like fucking. They went into a 69 position and both are moaning very softy and both girls pressing they pussy’s into others mouths they eating and sucking and licking each other pussy’s like there is no tomorrow.

After long time of sucking, licking, and eating pussy’s they sit side by side and fingering each other pussy’s now I thought all fun are over and it’s time to shock the girls and take advantage of them so i came out of water tank. Both the girl still have lots of fun laughing and giggling. I walk and stand in front of them and they shocked to see me. And they started dressing them self. They dress without bra and panty in hurry and they kept they bra an panty in the track pockets.

I asked them what’s happening here while dressing and they just crying and dressing them self. After they dress they trying to leave from there but who listing to them. I holds they hands and stand up in the front of gate and the girls are smart and they trying to be smart and they started giving me warning. If u won’t leave us they will shout and call all the people there. So I said them so just call them Ill show the video which I capture when they having fun.

Now I shown the video and they like went into the come on and not a word coming out of the mouth. And I told them u can leave. Whenever I call you. you both should come there where ever I call. They nod their heads. And I leave them by kissing them on their lips. So friend please doesn’t forget to give me feedback and your valuable comments. And if any girl or aunty is interested in sex or sex chat with me ply mail or IM me on i_alone_000@yahoo.co.in. I’m receiving response from all over the world but not only from Hyderabad. Please my local friends after reading at least mail me. Bye take care your sex.

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me dinner due to the fact that
    I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....

    Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this topic here on your internet site.


    My weblog Celebrities Lesbian

    ReplyDelete