CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Hot Revenge


Hi . this is my first story .I hope you all like my first post…… this is also a true story happened  2 months ago. Let me introduce myself. I am Parker from Bangalore, student by profession…… we are 3 family members my dad, mom and me…. I belong to a rich family and we owned a bungalow at Yelehanka  in Bangalore… but we live in indira nagar. We are planning to shift there next year after my marriage….
Now coming to my ex-gf Anita (we call her Anu). I loved her but she ditched me and we broke up 3 years ago. She is a real slut with fig 36-24-36 and 5ft 6in height. Long black hairs and white complexion…..She must have fucked more than 20 guys. We never had any sexual relation earlier just light kiss. After our break up we never see each other nor did we talk till 17 days ago when we had a gr8 time together.
Let’s start the story. 1 month ago my best friend Abhishek got engaged but I was not able to attend his engagement because of some emergency. I want to see his fiancée so we planned to meet at fun RMZ . In evening it was raining so I picked up my car and then I picked up abhishek from his residence and we reached RMZ. We roamed there for 10 min and then abhishek got a call from his fiancée preeti that they also reached. We ask them to wait there in McDonalds  we are coming there. When we reached there we both are shocked to see anu with preeti.
Abhishek introduced me to preeti and she introduced anu to us as her best frnd. She was not aware that we both are known to anu. We sat there and ordered something to eat and we chatted for around 20 min. me and anu was trying to avoid each other. Then preeti got a phone call from her home that her uncle suffered a heart attack and admitted in mallya hospital. Abhishek and preeti was leaving for hospital leaving me and anu there. As my uncle works in mallya, preeti requested me to come along… we all 4 went to hospital and after an hour when her uncle was stable. I ask them to leave…. Abhishek and preeti wants to stay there. Preeti asked me to drop anu to her residence. (She is unaware of our relation). As it was raining heavily and we have no other choice so I accept it.
As we r on our way back, we didn’t talked to each other in car. Due to heavy rain, there is big traffic jam we have to remain in car only. I decided to go to my bungalow (I had the keys with me). I asked her if any of her friend reside here so I would drop her there, she said no, I asked her to drop her to hospital so that she would remain with preeti, she again said no as she feel uncomfortable in hospital environment.
Out of choice I bring her to my bungalow with me. I informed my parents about the circumstances and told them that I will be spending night at our bungalow. She also informed her parents but she lied about me and told them that she will be with preeti only. Our bungalow is very big with 3 bedrooms on ground floor and 3 at 1st floor. I showed her one bedroom and asked her to ease herself. I went to my bedroom next to hers. After having a shower, I start working on my laptop. As it was around 11 pm I asked anu to sleep. Her presence was making me bit uncomfortable so I decided to have some alcohol.
I had 1 bottle of vodka in my car so I get it and started drinking.
After 15 min, I saw anu entering my room. I don’t want her to know that I am drinking but I couldn’t hide. I was under the influence of vodka. I asked her what happened. She said she doesn’t feel sleepy. She sat beside me and said I want to talk to u. she apologized for all what she did in past. I said its ok.. she said she also want to drink so I get one more glass for her and we drink together and start talking about our lives. After 2 pegs she was out and she accepted that she still loves me but I told her that now I m engaged with someone else….she started crying and hugged me…. Her breasts pressing against my chest was making me crazier…. As I was also under the influence of alcohol, I decided to take advantage and fuck her.
I started to kiss her and pressed her boobs over her t-shirt… she didn’t resist (may be coz she was out or she also wants this)….. After 2 min I removed her t-shirt and bra and start sucking her large boobs. After sometime, I removed my pants and underwear and ask her to give me a blowjob. She took my 7 inch long cock in her mouth and start sucking. That was the best blowjob of my life. After 10 min I cummed in her mouth. She swallowed all my cum and we kissed each other.
I told her that she is a nice cock sucker. She smiled. As I was out I asked her until now how many cocks she sucked??? As she was also out she said around 7 or 8. Hearing this doesn’t know what happened to me. I slapped her very hard and pushed her away abusing her. She started crying and ran to her room without wearing her cloths.
After anu leaves my room crying, I was shocked that why I behaved like this… (May be because minutes ago she said she still loves me and now she is saying that she fucked 8 guys… so I was feeling betrayed once again). I had 2 more pegs and finished the bottle of vodka. I realized that slapping her was wrong… I went to her room, she is lying in the bed and crying. I go to her and apologized… I explain her cause of my anger and requested her to forgive me and not to spoil the mood…. After few minutes she was normal. I was very happy. Again we kissed each other. After a short light kiss we smooched for about 5 minutes. As she was not wearing anything I was pressing her boobs, played with her nipples during this time… after few minutes I sucked her boobs, her pink nipples we rock hard. I squeezed her nipples, bite them. She was moaning heavily during all this time.
I moved down and licked her deep navel…. Then I removed her jeans and pink panty…. Her pink hairless pussy made me crazy.. I kissed her pussy and started licking her…. She was moaning like hell….
Ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh……. Then I started finger fucking her. This made her crazier. After few minutes she orgasmed and cum flows out her pussy. I licked all. After that we again kissed each other. Now I was ready for the final game. I made her lie on back and legs stretched. I placed my dick over her pussy and start rubbing it over her pussy. She screamed that don’t waste time and make fill her pussy with my cock. I pushed slightly and my 6 inch cock slipped inside her pussy completely. As we both are drunk we fucked like crazy animals… she was screaming in excitement like. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh……… oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh…. Fffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk mmmmmmmmmeeeeeee harrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddd.
We fucked for half an hour, first I was over her, and then I fucked her in doggy style. She cummed twice during this time. After 35 min. I exploded inside her pussy. We lie down beside each other for few minutes. That night we enjoyed 2 more sessions. We sleep in morning at 4 am. As we were fully tired and also drunk. We had a good sleep.
We wake up at 10 am in morning. We realized what happened last night. Although we both wants that but we made one thing clear that now we are engaged to someone else so that was just for fun, no serious relation. As it was still raining heavily so we decide to have fun 1 more day. After taking bath we went to hospital to see abhishek and preeti. After some time we left and went to some hotel for lunch. We reach home at 2.30 pm. Then whole day and night we enjoyed each other more than 10 time in different position… next morning I drop anu home and went to my home…

No comments:

Post a Comment