CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Sunday 5 May 2013

Fun With Sister

HI friends,
I am sexy chap from Jaipur and this is my first story on ISS. I am a regular reader of ISS. any girl from jaipur or nearby can contact me for a safe and secure relation.age no bar
This story is about a girl who became my sister ( muh boli behen ). This is about 3 months ago. I never met her family but in a function i saw her younger sister . she was 20 yrs and was a sex bomb. That day i decided that i will fuck her at any cost. In the function we just said a hi/ hello as we never met before or spoke to each other.
After the function i was thinking how to meet her and suddenly one day she called me saying that she wants a job in my company. I am working with a reputed organization ata high level post. I said i can get it done and got her a job in 2 days.
She was very happy getting that job. I tried to come close to her but she didnt respond to me that way i wanted to. but i wanted her at any cost
So one day i made a plan. It was her exam so i told her that today u can leave early as it is your exam and i will drop you.she agreed to it and was very happy saying that you are so nice. you care for me a lot n all
On the way started to talk to her on general things and then asked her what do you think about me. she was not expecting this but she said that she is very happy working with me as i really take care of her. I replied i take care of you so much but u never do so.
She asked me what can I do for you. I said you can do a lot for me. i hope you understand. she said this is not right. you are my brother. i told her i am your sisters brother and i that too we dont have any blood relation. real brothers and sisters also have such relation. she did not trust me saying aisa kahin nahi hota hai. I immediately logged in to ISS and went to incest page on my mobile and gave her to read.
She was stunned to read it . I asked her what do you say now. she said i also wanted to be with you always but was afraid to say. i was in the 7th world. i immediately pressed her boobs. she is 34-26-36.
she gave a shy smile. i took her hand and placed it on my penis over my pant and asked her to squeeze it. but she was feeling shy to do it. while doing all this we reached near her house but i did not stop. she said my house has come . I told her you have left early so we have time to be together n enjoy. i will drop you home on time. 
Then i took her to a hotel whose owner is my friend. I took a room there and we went inside. as soon as we went in i hugged her from behind and started squeezing her boobs . she started giving moans. i was getting a hard on. i asked her to open her clothes but she was feeling shy. to make her comfortable i told her not to feel shy and opened my pant zip and took my lund out.
She was shocked to see it. i took her hand and placed it on my lund and asked her to give a hand job. she had never done this so i told her how to do. she after sometime started doing it slowly. i started opening her top and unhooked her bra. her pink nipples were in front of me. the boobs i was always dreaming of. i started sucking them like mad. she was getting excited now. i asked her to open her jeans. she did that immediately
She started giving me a blowjob and told me that she already had sex with a friend of her many times. i was shocked to know this. i asked her to increase her speed of blowjob and cummed in her moth after 10 mins. she was breathing heavily and i was relieved. she then said i have to satisfy her now.
I started finger fucking her as i dont like giving blow job . she started stroking my lund to get it hard again. in 10 mins i was again rwady for the fun. Meanwhile she cummed in my hand.
i asked her to lie down and inserted my lund in her pink clean shaved chut. i was entering my dream hole. i started fucking her slowly thinking she ll have pain but she said do it fast. i was surprised. i started stroking hard and fucked her 2 times that night. then we dressed and i dropped her home. after that i haven't fucked her yet as i have got busy with my work and am craving to fuck someone

No comments:

Post a Comment