CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Thursday 9 May 2013

Fun With Girlfriend In Aligarh Cineplex


Hello, guys and gals and this is Faraz khan from Aligarh and I work in Delhi
Now coming back to my story which happened last week with my girl friend in a cineplex meenakshi in Aligarh Expandables 2 was the movie. I and my girlfriend Saba were planning to hang out for some fun.
I was searching for the best place where we can enjoy a lot then I found one place and that was the Cineplex. I invited Saba, who is in 12th class in the university to watch the movie. She agreed to it as she was also asking for some fun and we both were not able to find correct place.
So it was very good and safe to enjoy in a cinema hall and it become easier when English film is running and it is about to removed. So we together planned to watch the movie on Thursday on Thursday I reached half an hour before the movie timing and then after 15 min Saba was also there.
She was looking very pretty and beautiful in jeans and T-shirt. We both went directly to the balcony and we put our self at the top most corner seat. There were already some couple with their girlfriend enjoying there.
Now the movie started and after sometime all the lights were off and there was complete darkness as the movie started I put my hand on her shoulder and started rubbing her arm gently and smoothly. She also started caressing me. My dick was growing stronger and harder then I put my hand on her head
And said its time to enjoy baby and started kissing on her cheeks then I moved to her lips and placed mine lips on her and started enjoying the taste of her lips. I was kissing her very passionately and she was responding me very well. I should say that she was very good in kissing.
I was holding her head and was pushing towards my lips to get the full taste of her lips. I was sucking her lower lips and the taste was just awesome then I inserted my tongue into her mouth and started sucking her tongue. She started moaning slowly. My hand was caressing her back.
We kissed together for 5 min then we broke our kiss then I peeked around to see if someone was watching or not. I realize that no one has time to waste as they were also busy enjoying with their girlfriend after watching the movie for some time I asked her shall we began again.
She nodded in yes and I again started kissing her lips. Slowly I was moving my hand towards her boobs over her T-Shirt and once I found I started pressing her boobs it was very hard and stiff. Her nipples were also tight I could feel that. I was moving my hand over her boobs very slowly. 
I was in full mood to enjoy as it was our first time then I suddenly pressed her boobs hard and she screamed in low voice and told me to go slowly. Then I started pressing her boobs slowly and softly and kissing her lips very passionately. I was pinching her nipples from above her T shirt. The kissing goes on.
After the lips it was time for the cheek and neck, my lips was searching every place on her face while my hand was pressing the breast. She was enjoying it very much. I was not satisfied in pressing and enjoy her breast from above the clothes then I slowly started inserting my hand under her T-shirt and touched her boobs over her bra.
My hands were all over her bra and then slipped between the cleavages. I was enjoying her boobs over her bra then I slipped her bra lower to her breast and I was now enjoying the real had and stiff boobs .It was hard and round. I was holding her boobs with my hand and started pressing it.
I was Pressing the boobs very smoothly and enjoying the taste of her lips it was the best moment of my life. Then I moved to her nipple which was already hard, and started pinching her nipple. Then I pinched her nipple strongly she suddenly broke our kiss and told me to go slow.
Then I keep caressing her boobs and pinching her nipple while kissing her passionately I pressed it so hard and that surely her both breast had become red. Then I broke the kiss and putted my both hands on her boobs, and started pressing the one by one then she hugged me 
And I was busy with her boobs. Sometimes pressing it and sometimes pinching her nipples. Every time I pinch her nipple or press her boobs harder she moans and hugs me tightly. This was the indication that she was licking it and was getting hotter. This was the good sign for me. Then again I took her into my arms and started sucking her lips.
My hands were now caressing her back under her T shirt. We were changing our lips position sometimes I was sucking her lower lips and sometimes she was sucking my lower lips. Then my hand went on to her waist and then I moved my hand lower to the waist and I can now touch her panty.
Then I tried to put my hand into her panty to get her ass cheeks but she opposed my move and removed my hand but I was in full mood to enjoy. I pulled her towards myself and started kissing hr strongly. I again put my both hand to her waist and after caressing her waist for some time.
I lowered my both hand under her panty to get her ass cheeks. She again resisted but it was in vain. I was just caressing her ass cheeks with my both hand and sometimes grabbing with both hand. Then we broke our kiss and we hugged each other for some time and my hand was caressing her ass.
It was difficult to move my hand as she was sitting on seats. Then I asked her to come over me but she said no someone will catch us then I said no one has time to watch all are busy in their own act. Then she, for conformation peeked around and said ok. 
She came over me and she started kissing my lips. Then I put my both hand inside her panty and started caressing her ass. I was holding her both ass cheeks with my both hand and pressing and pulling it upwards. That way my dick was also rubbing her pussy above her jeans.
Then I broke my kiss and asked her to remove her T- Shirts form bra. Then she lifted her T-Shirt above her boobs so as to get full view of her boobs her boobs were already naked without wasting time I took one boobs in my mouth and started sucking it.
She was holding my head and pressing it. I was enjoying sucking her boobs and my hand was working on her ass and with my hand I was pushing her upwards so that my dick get rubs by her pussy her boobs were very tasty. She was now moaning like hell and she also started pushing herself upward.
I was eating and biting her nipple with my teeth and she was also corpora ting me. After that I took her other boobs in my mouth and started kissing it and sucking it. The rubbing of her pussy was creating pressure in my dick and I was going to come in next few min.
I started sucking her boobs harder and stronger and she also started moving herself faster, then I knew she was also going to cum then I cooperate her moves and started pushing her faster. She whispered in my ear that she is going to cum I said ok I am also going to cum then in few min.She hugged my body very tightly and started moaning like aaahhh. She was shivering like hell and I knew she was done, she cum all over her panty and I was also in high peak and then I also cum in my underwear. We remain in that position for sometime both of us were looking in each other eyes. 
Then I planted several kiss on her lips. Then we placed ourselves on seat and enjoyed the movie till interval, and in the mean time between the movies we sometimes kissed, hugged each other, sometimes I was caressing her boobs.
I bought cold drinks and popcorn for her in the interval and the movie started again. I said her to sip the coke fast as we have to enjoy more as she finished with the coke I put the popcorn on the other seat and again started kissing her on the lips, it was very cold and I was enjoying it very much and it was also good in taste.
This was the great experience to have a cold kiss. Then I placed my hand on her breast and started pressing the nipple. After some time she was moaning very badly. Then I removed my hand from her boobs and placed on the pussy above her jeans. She jumped a little above the seat as she was not expecting this.
She was about to remove her lips but I realized the situation and kissed her even harder while my hand was on her pussy and was rubbing it. Then somehow she freed her lips and told me not to do this someone will see this. Then I said no one is watching all are lost in their own world.
Then she said ok but go slowly then again I placed my hands on her pussy and started rubbing it. In the mean time she also placed her hand on my dick which a fully erect and ready to blast.
It was enough for the lips to be sucked then I moved to her breast and started sucking it from above her T-Shirt .She was holding my head in her arm and was kissing me on neck. I was sucking her both boobs one by one. 
I suddenly put her T-Shirt above her breast to get the full view and taste of her breast. It was very erotic for me to get the naked boobs in my mouth those too very hard and stiff boobs. I then stared kissing and sucking her breast harder in the mean time.
I was rubbing her pussy also then she said that she was coming so I increased my rubbing speed more. It was very enjoying for me to suck her breast and put her to come by rubbing her pussy as she cum I opened her jeans zip and started feeling the wetness of her pussy.
I was sucking her breast very badly and also started rubbing her pussy this time above her panty. Then I left the breast and started sucking her lips very passionately. One hand was on her boobs and other was working with her pussy after some time.
I put my hand even further in her pussy below her panty and started fingering she was enjoying very much. Then I again moved to her breast and started sucking it very hard. I was fingering her very faster and sucking her tasty boobs. Then again moved to her lips and stated kissing her lips and sucking the tongue.
She broke our kiss and started moaning. I increased the speed of rubbing of her pussy over the panty. I inserted my middle finger deep into her pussy. She was enjoying it a lot and also moaning like hell. She was out in few min. I was also holding her breast with one hand and other was working on her pussy then she cleaned herself.
We watched the last part of the movie and in the mean time I was pressing her both boobs and kissing on her lips, chicks and neck then we both made ourselves ready to come out. After the movie ends we both walked out of the hall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment