CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Monday 29 April 2013

Science Project Became Sex Project


Hi, I am Ajit. I will tell you my only sex experience with my economics teacher. Her name is Anuradha (name changed). I was then 18 and was a science student. We both shared the same bus stop for school. I always looked at her private places at the bus stop, all from the corner of my eye. She was 36C-30-38 and 5’6”. She had a perfect figure. She was married for nearly 2 months. One day our school Principal called the science congress members for a meeting. I was the team leader and Mrs. Anuradha was our group teacher. We had the science congress just 5 days away, so we were running out of time making our project. Our Principal said “Ajit why don’t you and Mrs. Anuradha sit together to discuss the project”. I longing for this opportunity at once took it. Mrs. Anuradha and I had long chats in the staff room regarding the project. She grew comfortable with me. She said me to come to her place after school for the project. I knew that she had a clean mind but I very well knew how to tame this lady. I went to her place at 5pm. I knocked the door and her hubby opened it. I was shocked as I was going to miss my opportunity. She sat beside me in the sofa and we started making notes. She was casually dressed in a red saree, as an ideal wife is expected in the house. Her pallu was not proper and the navel could be seen clearly. I was happy to see her stomach and partially the boobs. My penis was erecting quickly. Just then her hubby came in the living room all dressed up to leave. He said “Anuradha I’m going to office, an urgent meeting, will be back by 10pm”. I jumped with cheer as I had 4 hrs. left. She stood up to bring me a glass of water. I stood up, ran behind her and grabbed her from behind. She shouted at me. But as soon as I inserted my hand in her sraee to touch her navel and then slid my hand to touch her panty, she became soft. I turned her, bent on my knees, leaned her against the wall and kissed her navel. She was happy like wild tigress. I lifted her and took her to her bedroom. She at once pounded a kiss on my lips. My penis became erect like a stone. She at once grabbed my pant, opened it and then took off my underwear. I quickly removed her saree then the panty and then unhooked her bra. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and pink in color. It invited my penis like hell. I smooched her lips and then boobs. I asked her “have you done sex with your hubby?”. She said “Yes. But his is just 4 in size”. I said mine is 8. I inserted my penis inside her pussy, it was all wet. I had difficulty in pushing it inside. This means her hubby had a very small diameter. I inserted only 4 and she started shouting like anything. She said “I can bear no longer. Mine is opened till 4 only”. I said “it’s only 4, 4 more to go“. I inserted till 6 and she was very uncomfortable. I then gave a power packed push and fitted it completely. She was tired and sweating too. I moved up and down in rhythm for 20 min. and then exploded my cum inside her. That day I fucked her thrice and left before her hubby came. We shared this relationship for a year after that I shifted to college in another town.

No comments:

Post a Comment