CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 30 April 2013

My Drawing Teacher


////// Few Conversations in Malayalam ///////// Hi, I am Varun. I am now 35 and unmarried.. I would like to share my experience with my shini teacher. This happened to me when e was studying. Since I was good in drawing my parents sent me to study drawing and painting with one of my relative,s friend and her name is Shini. I had started learning the drawing since young. The classes were normally on Sundays after noon. At that time she was about 28 and I was about 18 years. At that time (now also) I was thinking about elderly ladies more than 10 to 15 years old having sex with me. But I had no bad intentions with this teacher. We usually, sit near by chairs during the class time and she used to draw some figures for me and I had to re draw them on the other page. But after some time I used to watch her figure because they are very attractive. She was having a flushy body, but not too flushy and he but was too big and her colour was orange. Since I was going to study in his house I could have seen her in her casual wear. Normally she was wearing half skirt and T shirt. One day she show me some books in which she had sketched human bodies to show the anatomy of the human bodies. Some of them were nude above the upper part of the body. She also informed me that she had drawn them on the basis of live models. She also told me that in foreign contries painters are getting models in full nude and they can study the anatomy very well. While going through the book I enquired whether she can draw me. Then she replied that of course, but you have to remove your shirt. I agreed. But on that day she could not sketch me due to her sister and parents was there. She told me that they may feel bad and we can do the sketching on another day. One next Sunday her parents have gone outside for shopping along with her sister in the town. When I reached her house on that day she was ready with the paper on board and pencils to do the sketch. When I entered her house she told me that today there is no class for me and she is going to sketch me. I agreed but I was no idea about she was going to sketch my body in nude. She closed the front door of the house and guided me into her room. She asked me to sit on the bed. And asked me to remove the shirt. I was shy and she told me that I was your teacher and you are too young to me so don’t be shy. So I with much relectunce removed my shirt. Then she asked me to lay on the bed in a particular position. But I could not lay in her decired position. Then she came to me and helped me to reach in the decired position. In the mean while her boobs touched on my face and chest. Appol njan ariyathe thanne ente sadhanam anangan thudangi. Avarude viyarpinte manam kettappol enikku control cheyan pattunnundayirunnilla. Ente mukha bhavam ake mari. I had started to shiver and sweat. She noticed it and asked me “what happened to you?” But I was not able to tell anything and I was swallowing my saliva to wet my dry throught. At the same time my dick was rock hard and was bulging from my shorts. At that time I had not started to wear under wear and at that age I was only wearing a shorts. While watching me she noticed the movement there and she started to stare there and after some time in her face a naughty smile appeared. Avar oru kalla chiriyode ente arikil irunnu. Ennittu chodichu enda chichi ithrayum aduthu ninnappo pedichu poyo? Endina pedikkunne njan onnum cheyyillallo? Ennu paranju kondente tholil thalodi kondirunnu. Ennittavar ente shortsil nokkikkondu chodichu athenta avide anangunne? Njan onnu nokkatte? I was shy and I could not tell any thing. Then she told me that in foreign countries artists are getting nude models to sketch. Here no body will allow to sketch in Nude. She told me also that she is gong to sketch me in nude. I was shy at that time but I don’t want to miss the opportunity of showing my coke to a lady. Then I told her that “chechikku venamengi ente short mattikko, njan mattilla enikku nanama.” Then she started to unbutton my shorts appol avarude kaikal ente sadhanathil muttunnundayirunnu. Ente sadhanathil kai muttichu kondavar chodichu Enda ithu shortinullil valla kambiyum vatchittundo ? Ennu paranju kondu ente short thazhekkuri. Avarude kai entethil muttiyathum ariyathe njan ummmm ennu parnju poyi. Ente kambi kandathum avar albhuthathode chodichu Eeprayathile ithrayum valuthavumo? Njan onnu nokkatte ennu paranjukondu athil thazhukan thudangi. Appol enikkirikkan pattunnillayirunnu. Then she had started to sooth my thighs and asked me to sooth her also. Then slowly she embraced me and told me to held her tight with my body mean while she was rubbing her middle part of the body on my dick. Then she stood up and ask me to remove her t shirt and after that her bra and her skirt. Then she held me tight and my face was on her boobs. She asked me to suck her boobs hard . I took one of her nipples in my mouth while squeezing the other with my hand. Her nipples become hard and she was sighing and I can felt her shivering. She told me Kutta, sarikkum chappi vali ummm ohhh ohhh hhmmmeee enikku vayya ennnuparanju kondente mukham thazhekkamarthi thazthi. Kuttaa checheeda sadhanam nakkeda ummm hoo enikkippo avum enna thonnune vegam nakkitha kutta, checheeda kuttanalle um . Njan pathiye avarude sadhanathil nakku thodiichathum avar vikaram kondu nilavilikkan thudangi. Njan avarude valiya kundi thadavikkondu avarude sadhanathil nakkittu ennittu avarude kandu chappi valichu apool avar ohhhhhhhhhhh ente kutta enikkippo avum endu sukhama ohhhh. Onno rando second kondavarku rathi moorchayethi appol avar entee kuttaa ohhhhhhhhhh ennu paranju kondu ente mugham avarude vennapolulla thudakal kondamarthi njerichu. Avar pathiye pathiye ente mukham avarude thudakalkidayil ninnu vittu thannnu. Ennittavar enne kettippidichondu kattilil kidannu. Ente mukhathokke naraye umma thannu. Ente mukhathundayirunna avarude juice okke avarude mukhathum ayi. Then she asked me whether I liked it or not. I replied that I liked it and your body is very smooth and tender and I told that I want more to play with her boobs. Then she pressed my head between her boobs and I slept keeping my between her boobs. She had forced to me to do anal sex for her on the same day. The remaining part will be narrated in a later post. I like to have sex talks with ladies in their age of 45 and above. Interested ladies between 45 and 55 can contact me in my mail id cpls654321@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment