CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 30 April 2013

In the hostel

Hello… gals & lesbians(hello! Guys), it's abhiskhek alias storywriter. I feel better to reveal my real name posting some stories in ISS(all stories of Storywriter would come by the name Ranjit). I wish you a very happy & horny day. I welcome U all to read another sex story.......Even though I am a Male i enjoy lesbians & feel excited to watch women in action. Iam not a fan of rapes & insects stories. My stories would not be of rape. But my lesbian women in the stories sometimes would be incests.This is a lesbian story.This is truly fictional & the characters are imaginary.As i neared the Deluxe ladies hostel, It began to drizzle. I ran into the hostel as fast as i could, but the saree was tripping often. As i stepped in it began to rain hard. Lucky i escaped. I panted hard & my boobs juggled like a ping-pong ball. The warden a good-looking woman in her mid 30's saw me & smiled. She gave me some water & i felt relaxed. I went to room in fourth floor & fell in the bed exhausted. Monal & Sweety had not yet arrived.OH! I forgot to introduce myself. Iam Suman aged 24 working in a MNC in Pune. My native place was in Solapur. I have been staying in the Deluxe ladies hostel for the past 6 months. Iam a average woman, with a fair complexion. My figure is 33-25-35. My breasts were small but were sharp & sexy. I was the receptionalist, so i had to wear only sarees. I usually had to wear cotton sarees & i had to wear above the navel, as my lady boss was very strict. I loved wearing below navel. So in the room i would just push it to a easy 2" below my navel. I have shaved my pussy before a week. My room mates were Monal & sweety. Monal 24, was my colleague from Kalyan. We both usually go together. But today, she went out for shopping along with Sweety. She is a awesome girl. She has figures 40-29-38. She has big round breasts & sharp nipples which would peep out through the material occassionally. She was plump & had a small belly with a big navel. She too revealed her navel only in the room. She trimmed her pussy to a small patch. Sweety 25, a Mumbaikar, was working as a air-hostess. She was the most beautiful women of the three. She was slim & had small but pointed breasts. She used to wear sarees & midis for her job. She was a killer angel in sarees. She had no problem in showing her navel as most air-hostess usually wear it below their navel. Indeed she loved showing her navel in public.

She had shaved her pussy long back. She had a car for herself as she came in odd hours. ..As i fell down on the bed, i pushed my saree below my navel. I felt like a huge weight has gone down from my stomach. It had grown big over the past six months. Chill air went everywhere through my body & i fell ticklish & dizzy. As i was above to doze a bit, i heard sounds at the door which was half-open. They have come. But i was in no mood to get up. They came in laughing loud & Monal saw me first & said "Hello! Gal! Hey you look awesome in this pose!". "Hey!! Your navel just deserves 1000 kisses!!" Sweety joined in. I just smiled & opened my eyes. I saw Monal pushing her saree down to expose her big navel. "I may be wrong! Monal's navel deserves 10000!! Hope my navel too was big like these!" sweety cut in again. We were extremely frank to each other & commented openly on everything. We didn't mind caressing, feeling, touching eachother's body parts. Nor standing nude in front of us. Monal sat besides me & poked a finger into my navel. I jerked a bit & smiled at her I asked "What did you buy today!" "Nothing special just essentials!" she said in a monotonus voice. Sweety came in & asked "How come you have such big navels?" I said "Not again!!! It all depends upon nature! Why care?" & got up. I touched sweety's boobs & said "Hey! Your melons have grown somewhat big!". She just giggled & removed her dresses one by one & stood fully nude. "Close the door idiot!" I shouted & Monal closed it laughing.

Sweety put on a nighty which was a bit semi-transparent, in the stomach & the thigh areas. She looked hot in that. Her clean white stomach, shapely thighs, sharp boobs & her pointed nipples were all visble & were making us irresistable. She settled down & opened her bag, taking out a parcel.We eagerly opened it & found a PLAYBOY Magazine which was a Lesbian Special. We looked at her with a mixed feeling & we nearly shouted in joy. It was not available in India to my knowledge. She said "I bought in Malaysia when i went there" with a egaer look on the cover which had two girls french kissing & covering their big tits with their hands. We began to read it atmost eagerness & began to feel tensed & eroctic about the pics & the articles in that. The book had made us crazy. We didn't want to keep the book aside at all. We gave so many readings until the other gals came & called us for dinner.That night I couldn't sleep & the book came into thought again & again. When i turned back just like that, I saw Sweety looking at the book with a torch by the window with a passionate look in her eyes. I went near to her & touched her shoulder. She turned back startled & smiled. She suddenly hugged me closer & suddenly opened my saree & kissed my deep navel. I moaned slightly & carressed her hair. She went deeper into my navel & kissed it, licked it & began to make circular movements with her toungue. She slid her hands into my saree & began to caress ny thighs. My panties became wet & she slid her hands into it. She caught my pussy & began to caress it. Suddenly we heard some noise & parted. It was monal coughing in sleep. We got up & kissed each other on the lips & went to bed silently.The next day when I & Monal were returning from the office, talking casually Monal asked "What do you think about Lesbianism?". I remained silent for sometime & said "It's not wrong & it's quiet natural in the west". "Oh! The Playboy has made me crazy & i want to taste a gal now!" she said. & continued "Hey! Why don't we try that out!". I was stunned & said "WHOW! Gal I too love to have, shall we?" she said in a whisper "Then we will try out today but.... What about sweety?". I said "Don't worry, leave her to me". "DUNNO!!", we slapped our hands & some people looked at us curiously. We began to walk fast to the hostel.

When we approached our room. We were surprised to see sweety already there. We greeted her & asked the reason. "Nothing big!. The flight got cancelled & i took the day off!" she replied. I saw Monal, She saw me. A secret message was passed between us. She indicated me to start the game. Talking casually about the delays of airlines, i approached her & suddenly pushed her down on the bed & kissed her hard on the lips. First she was shocked but soon responded by hugging me tight. "AHEM!!!", Monal coughed. We got seperated & I asked "Let's have a gangbang girls! We are burning for sex aren't we? ". They nodded & we three jumped on the bed. It was 4:30 & no one would disturb us till 8:00 dinner time. "Eldest goes first! But no asshole fucking!". Sweety exclaimed & she laid back. We to agreed as we thought it would hurt a lot. We decided only to massage & fondle the ass & that's not find asshole fucking here all(so guys you'll). Monal threw away sweety's saree & i began to open her blouse. Her tits looked as if jailed inside a semitransparent bra & the nipples looked hard. I removed the bra & the boobs sprang out like two footballs retaliating after hitting a wall. We began to massage her boobs & pinched her nipples. I took her nipples to my mouth & began to taste it. She was moaning & absolutely gave everything she had. I slid down to her stomach & kissed her navel. She moaned & bit her lips. Monal took care of her boobs & played with her tits with her mouth & made them even more hard. I

Unstrapped her petticoat & pulled it down. Her satin panty was wet & i threw it away. I eagerly ate her pussy from top to bottom. I inserted her tongue into her wet cunt & explored her virginity. It was awesome!!!. I explored her inner labia & made her hole bigger & bigger. She was moaning hard, but monal calmed her down my caressing her nipples harder. I inserted my finger into her cunt. It was easy as it was wet. It went deep inside & i inserted my second. It began to pulsed inside & i began to finger fuck her hard. She exploded in my hand & i licked it up clean. Then we changed roles. I took Sweety's tits & Monal her cunt. I began to bite the nipples which were already hard & caressed the other. Monal ate the pussy violently as if it would evaporate in air. She inserted tongue into her pussy as i did. After exploring her with her mouth, she inserted her finger inside her pussy. Soon in went the second, third fingers. Sweety began to show signs of pain, but soon began to enjoy it as Monal started to fuck her. She ejaculated(i'm using this word for the first time) once again. "game over!" Sweety said eroctically."I'm the next one!" Monal said in a hurry. She shoved off sweety from the bed & laid back closing her eyes. Sweety pulled out her saree & got on top of her. I had no option but to sit & watch them. Sweety kissed her lips & Monal hugged her tight. She grazed around her neck as she removed Monal's blouse & exposed her bra. I could stand no more & pounced on Sweety. She gave way for me & we removed her bra. Her big boobs were looking ripe & ready to be tasted. I took the right one & Sweety the left. Monal moaned eractically as she enjoyed our acts. I bit & pulled the dark nipples & sucked them softly. I circled the aerola with my tongue & tasted the nipples like anything. Sweety slid down to her stomach & kissed her navel. She further slid down & undid the petticoat. She removed it along with the panty. She first played with her hairy pussy with her mouth. She went deep inside her tight & wet pussy. Monal breathed hard & pushed me deeper into her breasts. Sweety then slid her fingers into her & started to make to & fro movements. Monal cummed on her finger which sweety ate without leaving a drop. It was my turn to taste the pussy.

I began to slide down kissing & licking her waist, as i planted a passionated kiss in Monal's deep navel. I reached her trimmed & wet pussy. I tasted the cunt up & down which was mixed with cum & saliva. I parted her legs & went inside her. MAN!! She was red-hot inside. She blasted on my face which i rubbed against her vagina. I began inserting all my three fingers in one go. She moaned high but soon enjoyed the pain. After some finger-fucking, she once again exploded on my hands. Feeling satisfied i stopped & laid down besides Monal.Immediatly the other two pounced on me like hungry vixens. Monal kissed me hard & violently on my face. Sweety enjoyed my navel & my stomach as her own property. I could feel my panty getting wet. Then Monal just ripped of my blouse & bra. She then ate my boobs as if she was hungry. Waves of shiver passed through me when the gals kissed my sensitive parts. Sweety pulled down my petticoat & my panties. She began to eat my pussy in a hard way. I began to feel the pain in her acts. She went deep inside me & tickled me inside. I felt ticklish & cummed for the first time. She then inserted her 3 fingers inside me. I sensed the pain in finger fucking for the first time, but soon enjoyed it. Now the gals changed roles. Sweety came hungrily to me & kissed me softly on my lips. She seemed to be a expert in the art of kissing. She gently kissed my boobs & chewed the nipples gently. I felt light & flying in air. On the other hand Monal was tearing me down. She kissed hard on my navel &

Explored it with her tongue. She then ate my virgin cunt mercilessly. She was hot & extremely eroctic. I didn't stop her as i enjoyed contrast of her to the gentleness of Sweety. She inserted 4 fingers in my cunt & i moaned high on pain. But she continued as if deaf to my moan. I too enjoyed the pain & felt my pussy expanding. I finally cummed on Monal's hand. She drank half of it & offered some to us. Finally exhausted but satisfied we fell on the bed & continued fingering each other until it was 7:45. We dressed up in a jiffy & went down for dinner like innocent babies. We continued the gang-bang that night & every night. Soon we became inseperable sex-partners for a long time. We refused to the marriage proposal in our houses after a lot of strikes, hunger protests. Till this date we are continue to have lesbo style every night . Sweety resigned her job & came to our MNC as receptionalist. We worked together, ate, slept together & had sex together.so guys that's the end of this story, i will post more lesbian stories like this & my own experiences. Hope U liked it. I have a loads of them real & fictional. More coming hereafter..... Don't forget RAHASTHAN,DELHI gals, aunties & lesbians(NOT GAYS!!!) To mail me at hotabhi9123@yahoo.com. Subjected I WANT U, for free one-on-ones, Threesomes & all types of passionate love m

No comments:

Post a Comment