CMG future designers.

playing active role in designing the future

Tuesday 30 April 2013

An Erotic Lesson

Hi friends, I am Sruthy from Cochin. About me, I am a Engineering student, twenty year old with measurement of 34-26-34. I don’t claim as a beauty, but I think my friends call me as a beauty. I am new to Keralaerotica. I would like to share one of my experiences with you. I am weak in Engineering graphics, a first year subject for engineering. Though I got admission thru’ entrance, my studies were not satisfactory. Upto plus 2 , I was in girls only class and hence I did not get enough chance to mingle with boys. So when I got a chance, I am utilizing it. In my house, I am the only child. I used to watch the boys in my class. Our lecturer for Engineering graphics was a newly recruited person, Jijo sir (appointed one year back after his post graduation and the name given is fake). He is around 25 years in age, 5 feet 8 inches approximately, white and handsome. During his classes, especially drawing classes, I used to watch his bulge. When my first year result was published, I was shocked. The first time, I failed for a subject, the Engineering graphics. I never expected this. The result came in March first week and I had to write this paper along with my third semester exam and the time available was limited. So I decided to study well and I approached Jijo sir for a tuition. Initially he did not agree, but on my continuous request, he agreed to clear my doubts. He was teaching me in the evenings at his staff room in college and the class was up to 5.30. During the class, I am little careless and the shawl may fall down from my shoulders exposing my firm boobs. Neck of most of my churidars are low cut. One day , I noticed Jijo sir was staring at my breast. I did not care and continued with my drawing. After few minutes, sir went out. He returned by 5.30, and I was sitting without completing the drawing due to some doubts. When he came in, I asked my doubt before he occupied his seat. He came to the side of the table and started clearing my doubts. He asked me to draw certain lines. My pencil was in his hands and when he returned the pencil, our fingers touched and a current passed thru’ my body. Then I started drawing and sir was standing by the side. When I went wrong, he hold my hand and helped me to draw. I did not expect and I could not resist. Even after completing the line, he did not freed my hand. By the time he sat in the hand rest of the chair and his body was touching mine. I could feel his shivering. Then even without me asking any doubt, he started explaining the drawing. Now I could feel the erection of my nipple and my pussy became slightly wet. Unknowingly, I slightly moved my body towards him and taking this as green signal, he kept his left hand on my shoulder and the other hand remained on my right hand. He was pressing his left hand on my shoulder and gradually his hand was moving down and it stopped at my breast. He squeezed my breast and again his hand started moving up diagonally and it entered inside my churidar and bra. He caught my erect nipple and started twisting it. By this time, my face was resting on his chest. He took his right hand and moved it towards my wet pussy. When his hand reached there, automatically my legs were spread. He just pressed his finger on the lips of my wet pussy and quickly kissed on my face and lips. He started fingering me and eating my tongue. He continued fingering and I was in heaven. After few minutes he stopped and by the time I was exhausted. He got up from the chair and I looked at his face. There was a guilty feeling on his face and he said sorry to me. He asked me to wash my face and put my cloths in the proper position and requested me not to tell this to anybody. I just left the room after correcting the cloths. After this incident, I did not go for asking doubts and started avoiding him. Our college closed for mid summer vacation and I went to my parents. During my study leave, I felt guilty and decided to meet Jijo sir. When I reached college after study leave, I came to know that he was transferred to another engineering college. I shall be very much delightful for your comments. Also I wish to have friendship with ladies of similar experiences or interest in sex. Prefer females and males please excuse. Write to me at sruthymathew@indiatimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment